Followers

Friday 30 November 2012

Celebrate Christmas


Afternoon lovelies, gosh it feels like ages since I posted anything here!

I am struggling a bit at the moment, this time of year is very difficult for me and I have really not been feeling like crafting at all, luckily I had this card done a few weeks ago otherwise I might not have had anything for today either. So I want to say a big thank you to all my dt's.

So lets get onto the new challenge over at Tildas Town, the theme this week is 'Celebrate Christmas', a nice and easy one for you. The perfect challenge for you to add another chrissy card to your pile of them!

I have used a couple of older magnolia stamps called tilda decorating tree and christmas tree
Hope you can join us this week, as always the randomly picked winner gets a tildas town gift certificate to buy a stamp of their choice and as there is free worldwide postage, thats more pennies for stamps!





14 comments:

Caroline said...

Kat I'm sorry you're not feeling to well at the moment I hope things improve for you soon. I love your card it's gorgeous the image and design are beautiful. Take care hun. Caroline xxx

Squirrel x said...

Such a sweet and pretty card hun. Sorry things are not at their best for you just now - sending you the biggest of friendship hugs, mwah Sxx

Céline said...

Kat, your card is fabulous, love the gorgeous flowers and textil tree
hugs
céline

Christina C. said...

This is such a gorgeous, dreamy card.....so festive!!! Love Tilda with her Christmas tree and all the beautiful details on this gorgeous creation!

sara said...

so sweet kat loving that little tree ,love the new pics of your gorgeous gang too
as ive said many times im always at the end of the phone my lovely friend
big hugs sara x x x

MagsB said...

Aww, this is delicious! I love the little fabric Christmas Tree!

I can't begin to imagine how hard this time of year must be for you and the family. *hugs*

love Mags B x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kat, love the image. I can understand why it's a difficult time for you - sending a hug
Kim x

Franz♥ said...

What a fab card Kat! Love any detail!

Hugs, Franz.

Riet Kamstra said...

Gorgeous card Kat, love the scene and all your embellies! Especially the little tree with the button, so cute!
Hugs Riet

Carla Burger said...

Hi Kat, this is such a gorgeous card. Love the stamps and all those pretty details on your card, especially the cute litte christmas tree on the left. Have a nice weekend! Hugs Carla.

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.lots of stunning details and the image is adorable.sending you lots of hugs hun.

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful card lovely, stunning colours and layout.

Oh hun, I know it must be the hardest time of year for you. I can think of no words that will measure up. The memories of someone so special and no longer with us can be equally beautiful and heartbreaking for the loss of them. Sending you huge hugs, to you and your family lovely. Jen xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kat, I love the little fabric tree so sweet
Hugs Julie P

Nancie Quah said...

Such lovely card. Love the images and the little fabric Christmas tree.
Hugs, Nancie