Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Anything but Square


Good morning my lovelies, how are you all, well just think 5 weeks today christmas will be all over with!!!! Are you organised, I am slowly getting there, hoping to be finished with shopping soon, mind you I say this every year then I realise I have forgotten something and have to brave the shops in the last week!

Its time for a new challenge over at Mo's and the theme this week is ANYTHING BUT SQUARE, I have made this card for my niece, Ellie, its for her 7th birthday next week. Its a bit different for me as there is not one single flower on it!! Shock horror! Lol!
I have used my go create die to make a shaped card, which I have put onto a round card blank. I have used this cute Ballerina called Lil Balllerina and she can be bought HERE.

Hope you can join in, the more entries the more winners, remember to always use a Mo's image to qualify.






18 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Kat I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

krafty-kutz said...

Love the pinks kat... stunning hen x

Anja said...

She is so darn cute! The pink papers are perfect for this little ballerina and I love small rectangles with the name and age!

Big hug, Anja

Marilyn said...

Love this Kat! Such a sweetie pie image and the shape, colours and design are wonderful.

Christina C. said...

Such a gorgeous and delightful creation....adore your magnificently colored little ballerina!!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Just stunning kat! I love the shape....so beautiful! The pinks are fab too and your colouring of her is just gorgeous :D

Sue said...

This is stunning Kat. I love the sweet image, your beautiful colouring and such a fabulous shape

Hugs Sue

nicolet said...

This is gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet

Kelly Lloyd said...

this is gorgeous Kat
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the shape, the fab image and all the pink!
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous and girly Kat, love it!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.loving the hot pink and really sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is stunning kat I love all that pink! Hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Hello Kat , what a beautiful card for your niece, its such a pretty pink and I love the shape too.
I have this image she is so sweet well done Hugs Elaine
PS I hope Alex is feeling better its awful having a tummy bug , Hugs Elaine

Ally said...

absolutely adorable, although there are no flowers on it. Lovin Mo images...have a few at my sidetable at the couch to colour them in while watchin telly... or better: while listening to the telly lol!
Hugs, Alessandra

Unknown said...

Hehe...quite a contrast to your DOC card. Lovely shape and adorable image, and those die cut letters are so sweet. Really - no flowers? Had you not mentioned it, I wouldn'r even have thought about it!

Hugz,
Sandy

Debbie said...

I am in love with this little ballerina, and can't wait to get my hands on her. Your coloring on her is just brilliant!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Franz♥ said...

Hiya Kat!

I was forgetting to tell you HOW MUCH i love this card! I absolutely have to have this cute Mo's ballerina!

Hugs, Franz.