Followers

Friday 8 February 2013

Anything goes at Tildas Town

Hi lovelies, gosh it feels like ages since I joined in with a Tildas Town challenge, life has just got in the way recently and I have had to take a step back from some of my dt commitments, so I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the other girls on the team for holding the fort and helping me out xx

This weeks theme is the ever popular Anything Goes, which will give you all the chance to play with your new tildas! How many of you have bought some of the new Easter ones? Aren't they cute, not good for the bank balance, are they? Lol

I came across a card the other day where the image was coloured all in monochrome except for one part in yellow, now yellow isn't really a favourite of mine but I loved the way it looked so I have given it a go. It took me ages to put this card together as I don't have many yellow papers, it took some searching through many pads and folders for something suitable

Here it is


stamps used
and 

entering into the following challenges
midweek magnolias - valentine

crafts and me - fav colour combo

cute card thursday - love struck

inky chicks - valentine or anniversary

ribbon girls - love you or valentine




11 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG, Kat, this is SPECTACULAR! I was never particularly fond of yellow, but I loooooove it now!!!! This is incredibly gorgeous....WOW, WOW, WOW!

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous and adorable hunni..:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.i love this colour combo and your design and tilda are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Stunning card Kat, I don't use yellow much either but I have to say I love all the cards I see in yellow, it reminds us Spring is on it's way. I hope your little girl is feeling much better now. Big hugs to you this weekend, I feel for you. Hugs Teresa xx

Ally said...

oh my gosh this is soooooooooooo wonderful, loving this bright creation, it's so pretty!
Hugs, Alessandra

Ribbon Girl said...

Oh Kat your card is gorgeous! Love the colours and all the details. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card challenge, Mary x

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card, gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Deb said...

wow, so beautiful Kat!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous Valentine creation Kat, such a cute Tilda, pretty embellishments and the colour combo is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Suzi

Franz♥ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Fab colours combo and you colouring is stunning!

I hope everything is fine....

A big hug, Franz.

Pat said...

Oh Kar...another stunning card! You're on a roll, girlfriend!! Hugs. Pat