Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Well Hello!


Hello my lovelies, well its been a few weeks since I have posted anything and I got the urge to make a card tonight, which is a good thing believe me! I was beginning to to think I would never feel like making a card again. I still have lost my joy of colouring, I actually had these images all coloured in ages ago, and they have been sitting on my desk just waiting. I hope it comes back soon. I have got quite a few coloured in images so I should be ok for a while though.
I will give you a quick update on Maya too, she is coming on great with her new diet, she has regained all the weight she lost plus a little extra. She is doing really well, but we are having a few tantrums over things at the moment, I think its just her way of reacting to all the changes. But all in all she is much better.
So here is my card,




entering into the following challenges

Tildas Town - think spring
Midweek magnolias - everythings coming up roses
midweek magnolias - two or more dies ( I have used 3)
stamp and create with magnolia - spring with new life

Oh and before I go I would like you to meet our newest family member,


this is Gusgus our little mouse, I have no idea about the name, he already had it when we got him, isn't he cute?



17 comments:

Loopylou. said...

omgosh thats just gorgeous Kath, I absolutely adore it!
Gus is one of the mouses in disney's cinderella film so I wonder if thats where he got his name from?!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Kat. I love the images, wonderful colouring and all your gorgeous detailing.
I am pleased that Maya is doing so well now.
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Louise said...

Hi Kat!! ❤
Welcome back! And what a stunning come back card!?! It's sooo beautiful :) Love all of those amazingly cute Magnolias and your inking is beyond FABBY!
Thanks for making me believe spring will come ;)

Lots of love

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

welcome back kat!!! this is an AMAZING card!!! i love how you have combined all of the images and the little fence...just such a gorgeous scene :)

Elizabeth said...

So happy to see you back, Kat! What a cute new family member:) Love your beautiful card! Gorgeous scene and lots of lovely details. Thanks for sharing with us at the Midweek Magnolias. Take care! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is a fabulous card Kat - love the design of it and lovely colouring too!! Thank you for joining us in the Marvelous Magnolia challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again next time.

Hugs
Gina x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful, colourful creation Kat! Loving your new friend too, very cute!
Helen x

Marcelle said...

Hi Kath,
What a stunning card.
Love the step fold and the use of lots beautifully colored Tildas.
Really nice!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
Hugs
Marcelle

caroline said...

wow Kath, the card is stunning as always, i love everything about it.
gusgus is pretty cute to

caroline x

coops said...

fabulous card kat.really stunning design and i love all the pretty details and sweet images :D
so pleased your daughter is better with her new diet and your little mouse is so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Cathy Lee said...

How sweet. Love your card but had to say that is a darling mouse. Gus Gus is from Cinderella.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Gro said...

Wow, this is fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

Gro :o)

Teresa said...

Hiya Kat, how are you? hope you are well :o)
Fabulous card, beautiful spring scene, if only our weather was like that eh? thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa x

Anonymous said...

Love the scene you've created, so happy and cheerful, beautifully done, Thanks so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week, Happy Easter to you and your family
I love your little mouse just in time for the new Magnolia collection, he'd fit right in
Hugs Julie

Delphine said...

Absolutely amazing, Kat!!! And so happy to know your little Maja is well! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck:)! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Iulia said...

Fabulous card, Kat, love the shape and the entire scene is so bright and happy! Happy Easter to you anf your beautiful family!
Hugs, IUlia

Anja said...

Hi hun, it's great to see you crafting again but I really understand that things need their time! Wish you still lots of patience and strength for the next weeks until Maya has accustomed herself to all the changes in her little life. And when she has I really hope that you will have too!

Big hugs, Anja