Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

CASE the DT at Dream Valley

I have my 1st of 3 dt cards for today, this time its for Dream Valley. We have two sponsors this week, who are OSCC and Crafty Ribbons.
Ok so whats the challenge?
Well we want you to 
CASE the DT!!
(if you dont know what CASE is, its mean to Copy and Steal/Share everything, or copy and selectively edit)

We have all made a creation and we would like you to CASE one of us, and theres plenty of style to choose from, from scrapbook layouts to CAS to mine which is stuffed full of stuff!!! lol

I made a another criss cross card and have used another of my new Saturated canary images, I cant give you the link as Krista has closed her etsy shop, in preparation of her brand new online shop opening very soon, (mega excited!!)

Heres my card, hope you decide to join us and CASE a card. Remember though you have to tell us whose creation you ate casing.




card recipe
image - saturated canary Butterflies
papers - prima fairy belle
dies - magnolia, cheery lynne
flowers - woc
butterflies from pion paper
ribbon and pearl string from stash


entering into the following challenges

stamptacular challenge - butterfly kisses
sweet stampin - flowers power
crafts and me - punches and die cuts
deep ocean - what a wonderful lady
2 sisters challenge - make it girlie
Creatalicious challenge - butterflies and flowers





23 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh my! Kat this if fabulous! I love this BIG TIME! Such beautiful striking colours, the image is gorgeous and really jumps out of the page. Just love it all and if I enter the challenge I would be honoured to case your card (but not copy!) You have really inspired me! I follow your blog avidly but don't often get to comment. Love your work! Judy x

Ally said...

Wowzer, that's stunning, Kat!! I so love this image, glad I bought some before she closed the shop...but now I can't wait til her new shop opens!!
Really wonderful card!
xoxo, Alessandra

catherine said...

Love this one and the colours are stunning. Great job on all your posts today
x catherine

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a beautiful card - so pretty
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Kat, love everything about it.
Wendy xx

Rachel said...

Wow, pretty card! Love all your detailing.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mags said...

Lovely card Kat. The image is gorgeous and love the criss cross shape. Just super.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the papers, the flowers, the butterflies - in fact everything. xx

Christina C. said...

GASPING.........! wow, wow, wow....this is AMAZING!!!! Your coloring is superb and the details are so luscious. This takes my breath away!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Kathleen I am simply spellbound by this creation.....I could stay here all night just looking and looking at the awesome card, I am afraid I just do not have enough words to describe how much I love this stupendous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Loopylou. said...

omgosh Kat that is just stunning hun! love it all!!
Thankyou so much for popping in and playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

coops said...

wow fabulous card kat.the image is so beautiful and i really love your pretty papers and design :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

This stunning Kat, I love it! Such fab colours, oh everything is just perfect x

Anonymous said...

A stunning creation, so pretty!
Helen x

mixamatoasties said...

So pretty.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Doreen said...

simply stunning. Love the papers and the image. Gorgeous
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Doreen xx

crafty amy said...

Wow this is so beautiful there is going to be a very lucky person getting their hands on it :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx
P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

Rina said...

Kat, how great that I get to comment on your card! I just adore SC images and it is lovely to see the creation you made using one of her new images. I have used this one myself already. Your cards is perfection!!!

Thanks for joing us this week at Stamptatcular Sunday Challenge,
Rina Fashionista

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers and the lace....

StephG said...

stunning card...I love all the details! Your coloring is amazing!
Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Valchen said...

Soooo gorgeous! I love the image and all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge!
Hugs,
Valentina

Unknown said...

Stunning card Kat, thanks for joining us on the SC Challenge blog.
Caz
x