Followers

Thursday 29 August 2013

End of summer at Mo's

Good morning from a wet and miserable Scotland, temps are starting to drop, the rain is on and I have had to put my heating on, yep its definitely the end of summer! Which it just so happens is the theme over at Mo's this week! Lol, see what I did there, hehehe

My card has the cute 'Baby Shower' today, I said to the other girls on the dt that when I think of the end of summer I think rain and cold and this liitle one is all ready for the nasty weather

Enjoy the rest of your week

Hugs

Kat xx

 

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, please don't send that weather this way... even though we are expecting rain today, I hope we don't have to put the heat on as of yet But I see where you are going with the theme...lol. And I love it. So cute

Hugs
Debbie

sue w. said...

Hi Kat, this is just soo cute, love the soft colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Anonymous said...

Completely adorable!
Helen x

Tracy said...

We've already gone through the wet season and its still plenty hot so this little sweetie is a cool reprieve. :-) Adorable card Kat. Hugs!

caroline said...

Great card kat he is so cute. Yep temperature dropped here as well quite miserable.
Caroline xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.the blue and lemon is beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

x coops xx

Cathy said...

Kat, love this little sweetie, so adorable and sorry that it means rain and colder temps for you but...it means we get to see a beautifully colored card :)

Franz♥ said...

What adorable card Kat! This little one is too lovely and just perfect for the theme!

Hugs, Franz.

Mau xx said...

oh! Kat this is adorable! your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Mau xx

Anja said...

Since today we have summer back here in Germany with up to 27°C in my region and I hope in Scottland it's warmer now, too! In any way your card is fantastic, Kat! Love all the blues for a typical baby boy card.

Hugs, Anja