Friday, 22 November 2013

Hello :-)

Hiya lovelies, just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is? I have been a bad blogger of late but things havent been the best health wise and I am getting very busy with my facebook business page.

I am still making cards just not as often as I used to, I miss my design teams but the break is doing me good and I hope I will be able to return to them in the new year.

My shabby chic diaries are doing very well and I have been making lots of tutu wreaths for sale, here is one of them

What do you think? I love them they are so girly :-)

Here is an example of a shabby chic diary, each one is unique and the covers are removable meaning you can change the diary every year

I will be back tomorrow with a card as its my turn for the inspiration post over on saturated Canary.

See you then

Love and hugs





tilly's crafts said...

love the tutu wreath and your shabby diary! I'm not surprised they're doing well! Good luck!
Kim x

caroline said...

oh, Kat, they are both gorgeous, lovely to hear from you, sorry health not been to good i know what you mean, i'm having major health issues at present, but we keep going don't we. I would love to see you back on dt groups as i really miss seeing your stunning cards.
hope you have a good christmas and new year, all the best
caroline xxx

bad kitty said...