Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Game on!


Good morning everyone, well the weather is still holding here, it is just beautiful, and what have I been doing? washing everything in sight like a woman possessed!! lol Well you gotta make the most of it while it lasts lol!
Right well lets get onto the reason for this post, its time for a new challenge over at crafty creations challenge. This weeks theme is Game On, so anything to do with sports or games. I chose to use this very cute edwin stamp, it fitted in perfectly with the theme and it was also ideal for me as it was my big brothers birthday last week. And as he is a mad keen Celtic fan I just had to go with green and white!



Remember to pop over and see what the rest of the dt have made, they are all fab creations.
I will be back soon with my Paper shelter dt card.


9 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Kathleen,

eine wunderschöne Karte ist das wieder geworden.

LG
Ulla

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is brilliant your colouring is just amazing,and just love those colours and that bunting,is just brilliant love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

Ally said...

Wow, Kat this is absolutely adorable, I sooooooooo love this one! The colours are so beautiful on this card, my fave!! And not to mention your colouring skills...wow!!
xoxo, Alessandra

Exclusively by Mel said...

Kat this is just wonderful! fabulous design, he's gorgeous!
love,Mel. xxx

coops said...

stunning male card kat.love all your fab details and gorgeous colours and image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

He's gorgeous Kat, well done.
Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Kat, I didnt use this collection much, I must ink him up he looks great
Hugs Julie P

coldwaters2 said...

Totally FAB card Kat, love that image of Edwin the string and banner add to the appeal of this one, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

As soon as I saw this card I chuckled with glee...it is gorgeous...Your colouring is perfect and I love the colours you have used.

Have a great week,
Sandra
xxx