Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Aussie Tilda!

Hi lovelies!! hope you are all well. It is really horrible here today, the rain is just pouring down, so much the great weather we had been having, typical british weather! I hope it brightens up for the weekend.
I have my card that I made for the MDUC. I must admit when I saw the theme last saturday night, I kinda freaked out, this is so not my colour combo and Its taken me nearly all week to figure it out. But thats the whole point of challenges, they are meant to take you out of your comfort zone.
I have used Australian Tilda, this stamp was given to by my lovely friend Sara for my birthday, thank you sweetie xxx



I am entering this into the following challenges

MDUC - colour combo, red, purple and yellow
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Midweek Magnolias - bling it on

I will be back tomorrow at 3pm (GMT) with my DT card for Tildas Town. I also have some great news to share and I have my 1st blogaversary candy too.



23 comments:

Ally said...

wow, you managend to make a brilliant card!! It's so lovely. I have this stamp too but *shame on me* have never inked her up!!
Very pretty. I also love the camera charm!
♥♥ Alessandra

Catherine said...

What a stunning card, love the cute image and the way you have coloured it...

Sharon said...

I am just loving your cards Kat. This is another winner for me and frankly, I just love this colour combination. It's bright and beautiful. Wonderful embellies and colouring, hugs Sharon x

Kim said...

great card and love the 'travel/holiday' theme! cute tilda!
Kim x

Christina C. said...

Adore your beautiful Tilda and the design work is brilliant!!!!
Such an adorable work of art....a treasure!

Lisa Jane said...

Its fabulous - love al the pretty elements
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

I think you have done a great job with the colours Kat! The flowers add the perfect touch. And as always I love all of your details :)

Dea said...

Lol Kat she's so cute, but where are the corks on her hat hee hee :D Love your layout and the postcard, film srip and charms are spot on. As usual super duper colouring hugs Dea xx

Jenny said...

Wowzers lovely this is fab! It is a toughy at MDUC this week I agree! Feels kinda good to do one like that once in a while thou hey?! Jen x

Joey said...

Kat this is just stunning, gorgeous image and LOVE the detail in the layout with the embellies. Joey xx

Tina Makuc said...

Gorgeous card Kat!!!
Hugs, Tina

Maria Therese said...

cute card! Love the colours!!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Kat! Love the summercolors and the beautiful colors and the holyday details!
Hugs, Elizabeth

Berry said...

Ooo this is fab I just love the LO and the array of embellies hugs Rebekah xx

Tracey said...

Awesome card! Love the image; she is so cute hugging the koala. Papers are beautiful and so are the flowers.
Hugs

Heather said...

A fabulous card Kat, a superb colouring of the sweet Tilda and I love all your beautiful details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

coops said...

gorgeous card kat.teh tilda is so sweet and i love your stunning bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Another amazing creation - am totally loving this.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our colour recipe - we hope you had fun creating with it.
xXx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Gorgeous card Kat, I just love everything about it! Judy x

caroline said...

well you have managed a stunning card seeing as it was not your colours, she is just so sweet.
caroline x

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout - it really shows off this little Tilda perfectly. LOVE IT! xx

MagsB said...

Such fab, bright colours! Good on ya, mate!! (It seems right to use an Aussie phrase lol!)

love Mags B x

Yulianna said...

I love Tilda dolls. Beautiful work such a bright and cheerful. I made one Tilda only from fabric.