Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Chocolate at Divas by Design...

Me again! lol back with my second card, another quickie post1 
So straight onto the details, 
Its time for a new challenge over at Divas By Design. This week our theme is
CHOCOLATE!!

This can be a chocolate theme, chocolate colours or a choclatey image!

I have used the cute Tilda with wooden spoon and gone with a chocolate colour scheme and sentiment. 
I have actually made a door hanger which would look great in a kitchen.




excuse the mucky door handle! joys of 3 kids!! lol

image - magnolia
papers - maja design
lace, sentiment, ribbon and pearls all from stash
flowers - woc

Ok off to get a birthday cake, presents, wrapping paper, and, ahem!! a birthday card!

 What??

Its a back up plan!!

 honest!!!


 I am hoping to find a spare few minutes to get his card finished.



18 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful door-hanger ♥

Berry said...

This is such a fab hanger Kat I love that Tilda (have her as yet uninked naughty!) I'm always off buying male birthday cards too as I never seem to make them lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Stunning Kat! What a great idea to make a door hanger and of course the embellies and colouring is absolutely perfect yet again! :)

Kreatives von Andrea said...

What a nice image and the coloring is great.....a very beautiful door hanger.

Hugs Andrea

Christina C. said...

What an amazingly creative door hanger. This is one of my favorite Tildas from the Yummy for your Tummy collection and you did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing her. Thanks for the inspiration. Love it!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Kat, I love this! Absolutely brilliant Judy x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh that's one of my favourite images .. and i love the brown and cream
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning kat.fabulous image and papers and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Kat, a great idea!
Helen x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is stunning oh what an amazing door hanger the detail is just brilliant,such a great idea too,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

A Casa di Ale said...

VERAMENTE BELLO
CIAO DA ALE

Lisa Minckler said...

I have been submerged in chocolate cards today..it's heaven on earth. This is GORGEOUS. I love your door hanger. Don't feel bad, my handles look the same and I won't even mention what the light switch plates look like! :)

Marjorie said...

This is soooo beautiful hun..gorgeous colours and such a sweet image...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Tracey said...

Kat this is so cute! I love all that chocolatey goodness. Tilda is absolutely adorable and I love the chocolate flowers.
Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Kathleen this is totally delicious, I totally love the colour of Brown so this to me is a very tasty looking door hanger, Tilda and those flowers look amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ally said...

oh this is so cute! Funny I just used the same Tilda on my card :o)
Hugs, Alessandra

Teresa said...

Oh Kat this is a gorgeous door hanger, my favourite Tilda too, love the colours. hugs Teresa xx

Dannii said...

Gorgeous, great colour tones!