Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

Summer Daze..


Good morning everyone, I have scheduled this post as a sunday maorning is my lie in morning, hubby and Meghan get up with alex and Maya and I get a lovely lie in ;o)
So fingers crossed it works!!   
I am very excited as I have my first DT card for Joanna Sheen Challenge, to share this morning and our challenge theme is

Summer Daze

I have used an image from the Daisy and friends CD-Rom. I have coloured her with copics and have used girls paperie papers.



I hope you like it and can join in with the fun over at the challenge, which runs for two weeks.


9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is stunning,love the image and your detail is fantastic,love those beautiful butterflies,and those flowers,one brilliant first DT card Hun,hope you have a lovely lie in,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

DesignerDiva said...

oooooh Kat this is gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie xx

Joey said...

Kat I hope you got your lie in! us mummys deserve it lol. Your card is delish, beautiful embellies and design. Joey xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh this is so stunning Kat! A big congrats to you too for your first post with JS :D How exciting! I love all of the layers and the colours are just so pretty :) Hope you had a good sleep in! xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful Kat! Beautiful coloring and so gorgeous! Hugs Willie

Unknown said...

So beautiful & girly Kat. Stunning card x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow so pretty and girly
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card kat.stunning sweet image and colours and i love your pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kat , isnt she delightful , gorgeous embellishmants too well done Hugs Elaine