Followers

Saturday 30 June 2012

Shabby chic at MDUC

Hi lovelies, I hope you are all well. 
Well that's my lot on school holidays for the next 8 weeks, hopefully we will get some nice weather soon, pleeeaase!! The thought of being stuck in the house all the time doesn't appeal very much!!
Meghan had a fantastic time at Alton Towers, only problem was the rain, thunder and lightning! but she was one very tired girl when she came home, she didn't know what way was up, bless her! (It was funny tho!!)

OK well let me warn you now, I have posts to publish every day till Wednesday I think so you may get sick of me by then! LOL

I will hopefully get the pics of meghans prizegiving off my iphone soon and share them with you all.

Ok the main reason for me being is to share my GDT card for MDUC with you. This weeks theme is one of my all time favs,

SHABBY CHIC

Now I don't know about you, but whenever I think of shabby chic, the colours pale green, pale pink and white and cream come to mind along with ditsy floral's

So that is exactly what I went with LOL!!



Card Recipe

image - rose garden Tilda
papers - prima, sparkling spring
flowers - Wild Orchid crafts and Creative treasures
ribbon - local fabric shop
resin frame - Melissa Frances
lace, pearls and butterfly all from stash

I have drawn the winner of my blogaversary candy, so make sure you check to see if its you!!



14 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Wow Kat this is just beautiful and I just adore shabby chic so this is just perfect for me!! Such wonderful detail together with your fab papers are so perfect for the image! Love Chanelle xxx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Kat this is just stunning! I love your shabby chic look and the colours are just so pretty. Stunning work! :)

Ally said...

woooooooowzer Kat that's a stunner! I love your shabby chic style! So many wonderful details can be discovered here!
Hugs, Alessandra

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, another beautiful card! Just what I'd think of as shabby chic as well - love the flowers and the lace is gorgeous!! As are the butterflies, ribbon and oh, all of it.

Hope you get some good weather for the summer hols - I would go mad stuck indoors with Emily for weeks on end, that's for sure! Luckily we've got another 16 days (can you tell I'm counting!) until school hols start here - am praying for good weather!!!!!

Cheerio
Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, Gorgeous card! lovely in pink!Hugs Willie

Sue said...

wow!! This is totally stunning. I adore shabby chic cards and you make them so beautifully. The colours, image and detailing are just perfect!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your cards this week, I definitely won't be getting sick of them!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card hunnie..lovely colours and your colouring is always so beautiful...
Have a lovely day:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Louise said...

Hi there Kat!
WOWSERS! Amazing interpretation of our shabby chic challenge! Gorgeous papers and you´re right, those colors are totally shabby :) Tilda looks adorable and I love all of the flowers!

Big hugs

Unknown said...

Wow I love this card its so feminine and pretty well done Kat what a fabulous creation , Hugs Elaine

coops said...

wow this is beautiful kat.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D
glad your daughter had a good time at alton towers, we have had really bad storms in staffs.

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

I absolutely adore this card, the pale colours are stunning. Love this little Tilda, hugs Sharon x

caroline said...

wow Kat what a stunning card it is so sweet and beautiful, love the colours the image everything.

caroline w

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Kathleen this is breathtaking, wow, Tilda is so beautiful so are those flowers, I would treasure this forever it is stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x