Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Totally Sentimental at Joanna sheen

Good morning my lovelies, hope your sunday has some lovely things planned for it.
It is time for a new challenge over at Joanna Sheen challenge, and this challenges theme is 

TOTALLY SENTIMENTAL

so we would like to see your creations with the sentiment being the main focal point. 
Now when I saw this theme I panicked as I hardly ever create a card without a coloured image as my main focal point, and can you believe it took me twice as long to make this card, but when I finally got it finished I was quite pleased with the result, it helped a lot that I had fabulous stamps to use. the set I used was Joanna Sheen, Lace stamps, Live each moment






14 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Kat. The sentiment is beautiful and I love the colours and the layout.
I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kat, and a wonderful sentiment! I know what you mean about not using an image - but this works beautifully!
Kim x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oh wow Kat! Just so stunning...did it feel funny not having a coloured image? ;) I lvoe those butterflies...they add a great touch :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Could not be more stunning!!! Just love it. :)

Judie said...

Oh how lovely Kat, great card.

Judie

Unknown said...

A beautiful sentiment, and fantastic stamping Kat. Your card is so gorgeous well done Hugs Elaine

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment too x
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Kathleen I love that sentiments also the wonderful frame, the lace and those flowers a superb creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat Love the card! really beautiful!!! the floral oval is so gorgeous... Hugs Willie

Nancy said...

It's GORGEOUS, Kat!...Nancy :o)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, the lace, bow and flowers are all so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

How beautiful Kat and what a gorgeous sentiment too well done what a fabulous card Big Hugs Elaine

Jenny said...

What a lovely card Kat. The sentiment is fab. I know what you mean, I need to make a card without an image and its taking me ages to decide what I am going to do! Jen x

Marilyn said...

This is stunning Kat. It's beautiful and elegant, all at the same time.