Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

Flowers at Mo's

Morning, well its Thursday again and its time for a new challenge over at Mo's. but before I get on to the details I have some news to share.

I have decided with a very heavy heart to have a break from my challenge design teams. So this will be my last post for Mo's.

I have had a rough year to be honest with personal and medical problems and I need a break. I am also stepping back from MDUC. It has been a very hard decision to make but although I feel sad I also feel a sense of relief. I have also witnessed a side of the blogging world this year that has shocked and saddened me, with people I thought I knew and others I thought were friends, and I hope by taking time out I will come back afreshed and not let that side of things get to me. I have not set a time limit for this break, I will know if and when I am ready to come back.

I wont be vanishing completely as I will still be popping in to share my saturated canary inspiration posts with you and I may have other projects to share also.


Ok, back to Mo's, this week the theme will run for two weeks to give the dt a much needed rest, and the theme is 'Flowers'

Here is my card,

Have a great week,

Hugs

Kat xx

 

12 comments:

Mau xx said...

Oh! I am so sad to hear you are stepping down and away from Blogging for a while Kat :0( Even more sorry to hear that people have let you down. Your beautiful creations will be missed, I hope you keep up with your pinterest xx
Your card as always is stunning! colouring and detail are always amazing!
Take Care and I send you all the best wishes in the world.
Hugs Mau xx

downrightcrafty said...

sad to read Kat enjoy your rest, did you want to enter this gorgeous beauty into the Hobby House challenge
Hugs Kate x

Sharon said...

I am sorry we are going to be seeing less of you in blogland Kat but I can fully appreciate your reasons. I have realised this week how unfriendly blogland can be as I had a card stolen this week and the person even had the nerve to enter a competition with it. Some people just don't play fair.

Your card is gorgeous. Love the beautifully coloured image and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

sue w. said...

Hi Kat, this is adorable, super colouring and fab details.
Reading your post made me sad that you have been let down and have not been well too. Blogging should be fun and friendly. Just remember there are so many of us that enjoy your blog and your inspiring work.
Look after yourself.
Hugs Sue W.

Berry said...

Im very sad to hear this Kat your creations are so pretty and I'm sure you will be missed at Mos, fab work as always sweetie hugs rebekah xx

caroline said...

Fabulous card as always kat. So sad to hear your stepping back from things i always looked forward to see your beautiful creations, you are one amazingly talented lady.
hugs
Caroline xx

Tracy said...

You have really given this card so much movement with the addition of all the flowing ribbon and soft trims. Lots of beautiful color too. We're going to miss you Kat. I wish you the best and hope your break time brings you back to your happy place. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Love how the ribbon compliments her skirt... Just brilliant!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Franz♥ said...

Wonderful card hunny, love papers and colour combo, the embellishments are so special!

We will miss you so much :/

Hugs, Franz.

Anja said...

Kat, this card once again showcases your unique style! Love the papers and all the perfect embellishments for this cheerful image.
Hope you will find your joy in cardmaking/blogging back in some time. You know you will be much missed by us all and the doors will be left open for you, hun!

Hugs, Anja

Cathy said...

Kat this is wonderful. Love the image,coloring colors, ribbon and design. Thanks for creating such an awesome challenge creation for the challenge :)

Kim Bell said...

Kat
I just love your card!! I will miss you 4 sure. Please keep in touch ok?smiles. I know I will see you soon.

Hugz
Kim