Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

My facebook shop

Morning lovelies, hope you are all well, my kids have been back a school just two weeks and thats all three of them ill already!!! Alex and Maya have fevers and have been up most of last night with stuffy noses, and generally feeling miserable. Meghan has a sore throat too. Hope this year isnt going to be a repeat of last year!

Anyways the reason for my post is to share a new make that I have been working on for sale on my page on facebook.

If you dont already know, I started my business page three months ago and I have been busy getting it up and running, and getting it noticed. I am selling my cards, but also other handmade items like collage pictures, cushions, bags and these new diaries,
 

I will be selling these on my page Craftykatdesigns very soon, I hope you like them xx

Hugs

Kat

Xx

 

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun,this is incredible,the detail is stunning oh just love this so much hun,hope All the children feel better soon hun bless them.
Sorry not been over for ages,but with my new DT,spot,and my daughter getting Married in 4 weeks its a bit manic love massive hugs Cherylxxxx

katslittlepassion said...

i love your blog and your creations :)
im your new follower :)

Kim said...

this looks gorgeous Kat, love all the details and embellishments. hope all the offspring are feeling better soon
Kim x