Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Anything goes at MDUC

Hi lovelies, I am a bit late with this post but I am still having problems with blogger. I have tried all the hints and tips that everyone suggested but it still deletes my pictures and my posts, or it wont let me write a post. The only way I can post is by using the blogsy app on my ipad, but unfortunately I havent figured out how to link stuff yet so please bare with me.

Ok info session over, I have a magnolia card to share, shock horror!! Lol The wonderful team at MDUC have decided that this will be our last challenge for the year so I decided to join in.

I have used an older tilda stamp for this card, as I have a soft spot for so many of them.

Here is my card, I hope you like it and join in with our Anything Goes challenge, and we will see you all fresh and raring to go in the new year.


Kat xxx



MagsB said...

Oh so adorable! I love the bobbles, so cute!

I hope your problems with Mr Blogger are resolved soon. He can be a bit of a pain, can't he? good luck!

love Mags B x

caroline said...

Just adorable kat as always. I just adore your cards and coloring and miss all the wonderful dt posts you used to do. Here,s wishing you a good Christmas and hope 2014 will be a much better year for you with your health.
hugs always
Caroline x

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.adorable tilda and your details and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx