Followers

Thursday 12 December 2013

Charity images at saturated canary

Morning, I am back with another project today. The gorgeous Krista has created a special set of images for a very special cause.

All the details are over on the Saturated canary challenge blog.

The set of images will never ever be in the shop so this is the only chance you will have to get them

I have made a decorated frame with the gorgeous set of girls, I love the way this turned out.


Have a wonderful day

Hugs

Kat xxx

 

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous Kathleen!

Jane said...

Hi there Kat, wow this is beautiful! Lovely to see a non Christmas image at this time of year!
Hugs
Jane

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, what a great way to showcase that gorgeous image!
Helen x

SoniaW said...

I have spent my evening colouring up these girls and plan to put them in a frame too! Love the colours you have used. X

Bad Kitty said...

this is beautiful!

Marjorie said...

Oh my!! This is beautiful Kat.. I have been a bad blogger of late, just had a lot going on in my life.. hope everything is ok with you...
Wishing you and your lovely family a very Happy and peaceful new year:)..
Biggest of hugs,
Marjorie xx