Followers

Sunday 30 October 2011

A Gorjuss bookmark....


Hi everyone, By the time you are reading this I will be at the secc at the hobbycrafts fair spending lots of pennies on some new goodies, yipppeeee!
So its sunday again, (is it just me or are the weeks just flying in?), which means its time for a new challenge over at Paper Sundaes, and this week we are sponsored but the utterly gorgeous Sugar Nellie.
So this weeks challenge is to make a bookmark, whether it be corner or another design.
I decided to go with a corner bookmark as Ive never made one before, I cant believe how easy they are! Meghan chose the image as she wanted the bookmark for herself, so she chose a gorjuss girls image, beary hug, and ive made it using her fav colours.
Remember to pop over and see the rest of the design teams gorgeous creations.




Card Recipe
Image - sugar nellie, gorjuss girl, beary hugs
medium - flexmarkers
paper - mme
border punch - martha stewart
retro flower punch and pearls

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

I love your bookmark! That image is lovely and I love the border punch and all the little flowers, so sweet!

Flowergirl said...

This absolutly beautiful! So pretty. Hope you get lots of nice goodies today x
Wendy x

Vicky said...

So very pretty Kat....and I hope you are had loads of fun....and spent loads of dosh too....lol...

big hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer M. said...

I love this bookmark. The colors are so pretty. I really want to learn how to make one of these for myself. :)

Jen

cheryl said...

oh this is just so beautiful what a gorgeous bookmark,hugs cherylxxxx

coops said...

beautiful bookmark kat.gorgeous image and i love your punched border and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, gorgeous image, gorgeous all round design and the flowers look fab, fantastic bookmark
Lindsay xx