Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Saturated canary Creative team

Hi lovelies, it is my turn to share a card with you for the Saturated Canary Creative team.
I have used the beautiful 'Ava', isnt she just lovely? But then all of Kristas images are sweet! 
I have coloured her with copics and pencils and had a go at doing clouds. This is the first time I have tried this and although I am not entirely happy, I hope I will improve with practice.
The papers are from My Minds Eye, the beautiful butterflies are from Prima, lace and flowers from my stash.
I hope you like my card and are enjoying the new creative teams regular posts.







6 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Kat! For some reason I can't see the photo here but I saw it over at the Saturated Canary Challenge blog! :o)

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Kat. I too can't see it here either.
Hugs, Janine xx

Kim said...

gorgeous sat can card Kat and love the colours
Kim x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh she is just beautiful. You don't need any practice.. love the coloring and the card design, too! xxx Ann Marie

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.stunning sweet sc image and your colouring and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab card! Lovely colors and design. hugs, Helena