Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Red, white and blue tilda,



Hi everyone, Im finally feeling a bit better, thank you all so much for all your get well wishes and cyber 'hugs'. My back is still sore but at least I am able to walk about and am hoping to get out of the house in the next couple of days, (slight cabin fever!! lol). I just had to give in and rest all weekend leaving hubby and Meghan to look after the house and the two terrors that are Maya and Alex!!
Before i forget, the lucky winner, chosen at random from all the lovely comments left on my blog for Paper Sundaes birthday blog hop is.......

No 25
Is
Please contact me by Sunday the 29th January to claim your mystery prize!!
contact me at

Right, well I have a card to share, yaaaay!!
I made this for the MDUC challenge which is to use the colours of your national flag.
I have used tilda with heart balloons, I have used copics to colour and the papers are maja.





(and no Sara, I havent bought any new magnolia dies!! they were freebies!!! lol)

Entering into the following
MDUC - national flag colours (UK, red, white and blue)
deep ocean - sparkle
oldie but a goodie - have a heart, (butterfly stamp is old)




14 comments:

Christine said...

This is gorgeous, Kat! I love the colours you've used, and those beautiful dies! So glad that you are feeling a bit better!

catherine said...

Love the card and the image. You have done a great job with the colours.
x catherine

Ally said...

aaaaw, how sweet! love this and Tilda is adorable! Take care...
xoxo, Alessandra

sara said...

right thats it i need that stamp now !!!! gorgeous kat fab colouring i might as well say thank you for joining us at MDUC ,deep ocean and oldie but a goodie while im here !!!
hugs sara x x x x x x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Kat,
Oh she's beautiful! right I want that stamp too ;)
I didn't buy that one!
I love your card, gorgeous bright colours, and great design.
Glad your feeling better.
Love, Mel. xxx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Kat, lovely Tilda and colours. Good to here the backs improving, I pulled out my back support I had forgotton about and what a difference it made. Carolxx

mags said...

Stunning card Kat. Great image and love all the embellishments.
Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Hi again, well I quite obviously need my eyes testing again, as I completely missed this fabby card!

It is just glorious, love those colours and the embellishments.

Glad to hear your back is improving.

Sarah

coops said...

fantastic card kat.your design and details are so stunning and i love the gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

WOW your card is gorgeous Kat! I love the colouring and the fact that you've used the royal blue colour of your flag, I chickened out and went with a pastel blue. The maja papers are just gorgeous and I love your embellishments too.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Colours of your National Flag Challenge.

Sharon x

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation
thanks for joining us for our have a heart challenge
at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Camilla said...

Your card is stunning Kat! Thank you so much for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenges for the Sparkling and Glitter Challenge.
Hugs, Camilla

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Debs said...

Stunning card and amazing colouring.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx