Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wryn and frog prince..

Hi lovely bloggers, gosh 2 posts in 2 days, it wont last lol!!!
tonight I have a card to share with a little cutie who I have fallen in love with, Wryn and friends by tiddly inks, isnt she just too stinkin cute!!!
I had been trying to resist buying these but I caved in and bought the set of 5 but now I want the latest one with little Wryn dressed as a bunny!
She has been coloured with a mix of copics and flexmarkers. As much as I adore using copics I still havent found an aqua combo that suits me so I just head back to my trusty flexmarkers and promarkers for that. So if anyone has any suggestions for copics please let me know.
The DPs are mostly bo bunny, but the doily die is mme I think. The gorgeous heart came from Sara, thank you xx, the white star wand is one of those fragrance reed thingys, so it smells divine! it was in a christmas frangrance reed set that I bought from next at christmas.







9 comments:

Joey said...

Stunning card Kat, love your colourwork on this image, Wryn is so cute!. I usually use bg10 copic for a pastel aqua, or g00 and g000 for pale pale green. Joey x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, just gorgeous! I've been eyeing up those images since they came out - but am on this stash ban - phooey, not fair! Maybe they (or a SC or two will be my Feb treat)!

Obviously missed your last post - will head back down and see if I can find it.

Hope you are feeling better.

Sarah

mags said...

Another super card Kat. Again, gorgeous embellishments. Do love these images, may have to cave in soon and buy them.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Kat....and I love your colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

This is abeautiful card and I agree the image is so sweet
x catherine

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Hi Kat - what a lovely card! the embellishments are perfect and your colouring is lovely. How cute is Wryn! :)

Rachel x said...

Ooh, Kat, this is lovely- the image is gorgeous and I love pale, shabby-chic look with your colours and embellies!! :) Had a bit of a spend at Tiddly Inks myself last night and got a couple of Wryns... so sweet!! :)
Glad your back's improving- been struggling with mine, amongst other things, off and on since new year so know the frustrations!! :S
hugs, Rachel x

coops said...

so stunning kat.your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Julie's Blog said...

WOW! I haven't had a chance to head over and have a look at your cards for a little while ... your colouring and cards are still gorgeous and your colouring is amazing! I bought two of the wryn images the other day and haven't had a chance to colour her yet but am really looking forward to it :D Congrats on the DT spot ... you are doing so well ... congrats ...
Julie :D