Followers

Thursday 21 July 2011

Explore Tilda...

Hello lovely bloggers, Ive finally managed to get a card done to share with you all. Ive been very busy behind the scenes getting ready for Airth Highland Games on Saturday. I think Ive almost managed to get everything done, just got a few finishing touches to do. Then it should be all sytems go. Just hope the weather behaves!!


I coloured in this cutie yesterday as I was badly needing to chill out and I find colouring very relaxing, well it would have been if we hadnt had a powercut which meant I had three kids with no tv, computers or music etc!!! total nightmare, luckily it was only off for an hour, but boy was that a long hour!
 

So back to the card, I coloured her with primas, and I used the gorgeous first edition papers called birdsong. the pale pink flowers from WOC work perfect with these papers as does the wide peachy/pink organza ribbon that I have in my stash. I cut out the doohickey swirl and leaves from matching papers. The sentiment is from whimsy stamps. and the little peach butterflies are from a friend.




If I find time tomorrow I will pop back with some pics of my goodies that Ive made for my stall, if not Ill share the photos of the stall when its all set up.

Finally thank you to everyone for your kind comments and messages ive received regarding Charlie, sunday is when his birthday is so its very difficult, many cards have been made this week through tears but I will get through it. As he loved bagpipes, I am planning to release 11 balloons at the end of the games when the mass pipe bands are on the field, its my way of saying happy birthday to him. I may also do a post on sunday, if im able, with a poem that was especially written for him.

Great big hugs and many thanks xxx




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really love this card...I love the way all the tones of pink match and blend together...have a great weekend celebrating the life of your wonderful son..I hope it is filled with tears and laughter as you recall those precious memories..hugs. xxxx

sara said...

so pretty kat love those gorgeous bows ,look forward to seeing pics of your goodies will be thinking of you on sunday that is s lovely idea to release the balloons take care
hugs sara x x x

Liefs Ineke said...

Your card is very beautiful.

Gr. Ineke

Elise said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the colors and stunning design!

Hugs,
Elise