Followers

Saturday 9 July 2011

Little princess...

Good evening dear bloggers, my oh my!  its taken me all day to get to the computor to do this post today. Its just been one of those days where I seem to be running around  like a mad woman but actually getting nothing done!! I was planning on posting this card earlier but after I had taken the first set of photos, edited them and actually looked at them, I realised I had forgotten to colour the little frog prince, doh!! stupid me !!LOL!!!

Anyway Ive got there in the end,


Pink again!! It just had to be really, LOL. You cant be a princess and not have pink!


Image coloured as usual with prisma pencils,ribbon sparkly brad and lace all from stash. Papers are magnolia, flowers are from WOC and stash.


Sorry its a bit of a rushed post.
Im off to get the kids ready for bed and to put my feet up, (finally). 

Have a lovely weekend :0)

I would like to enter this into
TOMIC - Easel card
(phew, just made it!!)
Stampalot - anything goes
Simply magnolia - anything goes


Love and hugs
Kat
xx

12 comments:

sara said...

so pretty kat love the shape of the card and all the pink ive gone with pink today as well !!
hugs sara x x x

pinky said...

This is just beautiful!! Lovely to see you joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Kathleen, OMG your shaped Easel card is beautiful. Tilda is adorable, coloured wonderfully and I love the fabulous Magnolia papers and all your girlie details. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

PinksyDoodles said...

Your card is beautiful! I am glad I am not the only one who does things like that!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nathje said...

It's beautiful!
And I agree with you, a princess really does need pink :)
I love your card! :)
Hugs Nathje

Alberto said...

Hi Kat!
beautiful card...love this HUGE flowe so much and the image is sooo sweet too!
like the papers too!
thanks for join us at deep ocean!

hugs xx

Sally H said...

A fabulous summery card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and Good Luck!

brenda said...

A stunning creation Kat and great attention to detail.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful card and so many details. Love the charm.
Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. I hope you will join us in our next challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

Louise said...

Hello there Katleen :)

This is one absolutely gorgeous card! Amazing little princess Tilda and your colouring is awesome :)
Love the flowers!

Thank you so much for joining us at DOC this fortnight!
Welcome back :)
Hugs

Francesca said...

Fantastic card

thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca