Followers

Friday 29 July 2011

Wouldn't I love to do this...

Well hello there, hope everybody is well? Can't believe its Friday again, gosh doesnt the week just fly in some times.
Its starting to get a bit stressful in our house and it will only get worse as next Thursday gets nearer, What am I talking about I hear you ask? Its the dreaded EXAM RESULTS!!!, if I think its bad having a grumpy, moody hormonal teenager try adding exam results into the mix aaarrrggghhh. Well we will just have to wait and see, she assured us she did her best and thats all I ask for.

Right lets get onto the card Ive made today, (well yesterday actually!) When I saw the lovely Sara had done a Belles n whistles card the other day I remembered that i had some of these lovely stamps and they hadnt seen any ink yet (hanging head in shame !! lol) So I decided to dig them out and set about colouring this sweet image. Oh how I wish I could grab a good book and go sit under a tree and read in the gorgeous sunshine without a care in the world, wouldnt that be lovely?

Ive used the lovely ella blue papers today and I decided to roll my own flowers. The lace is my last bit of the handmade vintage lace that I bought in Callander :-(








Thanks for dropping by.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges,

Allsorts - free and easy
Divas by design - summer
Paperplay challenges - in the garden




8 comments:

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Kat - I am completely in love with that vintage lace. The image and colours you've used are lovely too - such a restful scene!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

P.S. Best of luck to your daughter next week - I've got a nearly 17 year old girl myself - I know what they're like!!!!

Mummylade said...

This is just lovely and your colours are brilliant! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

sara said...

hi kat ,im lovin this girl !! right up my street love the image love the papers (i may have to have a re stock on my pad soon !!!) love love love the rolled flowers and adore that lace !!! so yep i like your card lol !!!
hugs sara x x x

Teresa said...

Stunning card Kathleen, love all the details and gorgeous image, beautiful inside & out.
hugs Teresa xx

Stempeltiger said...

Such a beautiful card Kathleen!
I adore the image.
The flowers are especially beautiful.
Great work.
Hugs, Swantje

Berry said...

Stunning creation thanks so much for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, WOW a gorgeous card! Love everything about it. The lace especially is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Unknown said...

Me again, meant to say - best of luck for the exam results for your daughter. Thankfully they are a dim and distant memory for me and my daughter only starts school in Sept so quite a while to wait there as well! Sarah