Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Midwinter Tilda...


Hi everyone, I am back with another Tilda card. This is Midwinter tilda, and oh look at that she's holding a lamp!
 really I seem to have a weird obsession with lamps and lamp posts! lol
I have used some of the gorgeous christmas papers from magnolia and my new reindeer die. I also made the poinsettia, added glossy accents and threw glitter at it. Seriously I did throw the glitter at it, not on purpose mind you!!





Entering into the following challenges

cute card thursday - red for rememberance
make it colourful - coulour by lantern
totally gorjuss - christmas traditions
creatalicious - christmas with sparkle



12 comments:

sara said...

gorgeous kat love this tilda loving your flower and reindeer and what is that scrummy looking massive red snowflake is that another new die !!!!!!! lol
big hugs sara x x x x x

Deb said...

your card is so beautiful Kat, love that Tilda!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Teresa said...

OMW Kat this is a beauty! I've just started a red & white one...think I need to work a little longer & harder at it lol, yours is perfect!
hugs Teresa xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Kat....and I'm loving your colours too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Kat. perfect colours and an awesome snowflake.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Elise said...

Wow Kathleen!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you stamped stars around the image border and added that nice big snowflake at the corner!

Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, Another wonderful creation - love the colours and your colouring (as always!). The reindeer is so sweet as well, do hope you weren't having a hissy fit when you threw the glitter at the card! I've done that and doesn't always relieve the stress!! Sarah

cheryl said...

oh hun this is really beautiful love the image and all your beautiful detail as always hugs cherylxxxx

coops said...

stunning card kat.i love your rich red colours and details and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Kat! I love the rich reds you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Meg Farris said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining the MSL challenge!

Shanna Shands said...

Cute card. Love them image. Thank you for sharing along with the Totally Gorjuss crew.