Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Carol singing...

Hi everyone, today I have a Lili of the valley card to share with you. I bought this stamp when I was at the secc the other week and as I said the other day I seem to have some sort of obsession with lamp posts???! Not sure why but they just seem very christmassy. Ive used more papers from my first editions pad, these really are such lovely papers, but starting to run out now so may have to get another pad. I will be back soon with a few more Krista smith (saturated canary) images, she had a new release on monday and I bought 1 or 2, ok, maybe it was more like 5! but that was me being good!! So Im off to print them out and get colouring.

So here is todays card,







Card Recipe

image - carol singing lotv
medium - flexmarkers
papers - first editions
lamp post - marianne dies
border -martha stewart,
flowers - woc and melissa frances
bells and seam binding - ebay
sentiment - lotv grunge postmarks

entering into the following challenges

Lili of the valley challenge - bright and sparkly
little darlings - silver bells
top tip tuesday - christmas
papertake weekly - christmas




12 comments:

sara said...

so gorgeous kat cant believe i got rid of this stamp in an ebay clearout !!!! stupid stupid !!! love those colours together scrummy card girlie !!! fab to see you join us at little darlings too
big hugs sara x x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, another gorgeous card - wonderful image (love the sparkle!) and such pretty paper. The little bells add a wonderful finishing touch. Is the shape you've used for the image a nestie? Which one is it, if it is - I love the shape of it. Sarah

PS - Ummmm I also was a bit naughty yesterday ;-) But not quite as naughty as you, I only got 4 not 5!!!

CraftyC said...

What a pretty card kat and I love the added flowers.Thanks for playing along this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Nicola said...

This is one gorgeous card Kathleen, a perfect take for our Bright and Sparkly theme this week.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola

Vicky said...

Ooh this is so pretty Kat....

big hugs Vicky xx

Deneen said...

Very pretty, I love the all the details such as the lamp post and bells. Thanks for joining us in the Anything Christmas Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is one really gorgeous card hun just love that image and all your detail is just brilliant hugs cherylxx

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.i love your colours and pretty details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Hello Kat
This is the first chance I've had to come blog-hopping since I got back from holiday so you're one of the first, I have to say this card is simply beautiful, I love the colours, flowers, stamp...oh everything! Hugs Teresa xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning creation!

Thank you so much for joining TTT this week in our Anything Christmas Goes challenge.

Maggie
x

Carissa said...

Lovely card, so pretty. Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly. Carissa :)

Marjorie said...

Wow hun, this is stunning, I just love it, and you've really created a beautiful Christmas scene, the papers are gorgeous and I just love the lamp post, we used to have one just like that outside our house when I was a little girl, and yes it was gas lit!!
Biggest hugs,
Marjorie
xx