Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

Winter tilda...

Hi everyone, hope the weather is nicer where you are than it is here today, its not nice, dark (nightmare to take pics!!), wet and cold :-(
Ive got a tilda card to share today, I started making this on Monday! but its taken me till last night to get it finished! I kept making other stuff in between!! Ive chosen to use the very cute winter Tilda and winters night background stamps, I have also used my new memory box die and Tim Holtz lamp post, I seem to have a slight obsession with lamp posts at the moment, this is my second die and I bought 2 lotv stamps with lamp posts (??)! lol
I have made this card for the challenge over at MDUC, which is 'shhh, its a secret' which means something hidden on your card.










Card Recipe
images - magnolia
papers - magnolia
medium - flexmarkers
dies - trees - marianne,
lamp post -tim holtz
snowy border - memory box
tag - magnolia
ribbon, lace, pearls and bell all from stash

entering into the following challenges

MDUC - shh, its a secret
Just magnolia - anything goes with optin of pearls and lace
Lollipop crafts - anything goes
bunny zoes - lace
I love promarkers - glitter and glitz
pollycraft - anything goes



10 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Kathleen such a gorgeous Christmas scene, I love the punch along the bottom it makes me wish Christmas was here, thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week!

sara said...

ooooh now im loving this girlie !!! look at that snowflake die totally gorgeous so glad i managed to get one yesterday looks so striking over the kraft loving all your other dies too perfectly gorgeous little scene love it !!! may as well say thank you for joining us at mduc and just magnolia while im here !!
hugs sara x x x x x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Kat....love the image and pretty colours hun...

have a super weekend....hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, well this is just stunning! Love that die, I've seen it in a couple of places - but generally out of stock! Just as well really as I'd only buy it and then using it once a year doesn't seem right! I wonder would it look out of place all year through, hmmm maybe I could get away with it!

Hope the weather improves for you - been raining on and off all day here too. Not nice!

Have a good weekend,
Sarah

Anita said...

This is gorgeous and I love the scene you've created. Thank you for joining the Pollycraft challenge this week.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just amazing the detail on this is just brilliant oh just love the scene you have created hun,stunning,hugs cherylxx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic kat.so many beautiful details and i love your colours and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, love the dimension to this card
Lindsay xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Kat. Loads to look at. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Cazza said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! Love the layout and all the elements, such a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx