Followers

Friday 18 November 2011

White on white...


Good morning blogland, today I have a card to share with you which is a first for me. I have seen lots of cards out there in blogland that are white on white, and this is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I do like a challenge. So I thought I would have a go, and oh boy am I glad I did. I loved making this. So without further ado, here it is






I have coloured silver fairy with promarkers and flexmarkers, then gone over her wings with iridescent medium to give them lots of sparkle. I used my memory box die to cut out two borders, and I used bazzil bling card as my base with papermania glittered snowflake vellum, OMgoodness, this vellum is just stunning. The flowers are all from woc.

Entering into the following challenges

passion for promarkers - white on white
2 sisters challenge - anything goes
ABC challenge - D for dazzle
By the cute and girly - christmas girls
crafty boots - fantasy
totally Gorjuss - christmas traditions
wags and whiskers - christmas themed

Remember to enter into my candy draw.

14 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Kat your card is beautiful,
Love the white look!!
She's so pretty.
Love, Mel. xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is beautiful, the colouring is stunning, I have just got some copics , not sure I will ever master them, you sure have!fab card hugs trace x

Vicky said...

Ooh Kat this is so pretty hun...and I'm loving the layout too sweetie...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, what a gorgeous card! Love it. I was worried the first time I made a WoW card, but I love 'em now - it gives so much opportunity for texture, layers and sparkle. Beautiful image as well, wonderfully coloured.

Sarah

PS - My hubby is not exactly blessed in the hair department either! Still doesn't like me to have short hair - I wonder if it's something to do with his age, he's ancient (even older than me!!!).

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card Kathleen, a real stunner.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

coops said...

fantastic card kat.i love the white on white, so beautiful and the image and sparkle are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

cheryl said...

oh another fantastic card hun the image,and the sparkle is just amazing,along with your detail just beautiful hun ,hugs cherylxxxxxx

Debs said...

such a pretty card Kat :0)...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Kat. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy. x

Lin said...

Really only need one word for this - GORGEOUS!

Thanks for joining in with our Dazzle challenge at ABC.

Lin

Pami said...

This is just gorgeous Kat, love the image and fabulous sparkle. Love it all! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this week, good luck! Pami x

Darlene said...

This is beautiful Kat! Such a sweet image and your coloring & sparkle are perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Wags ‘n Whisker’s CHRISTMAS themed challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
Wags ‘n Whiskers DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Hope you’ll stop by for a visit!

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY.good heavens..words can't describe how beautiful this is. Love this image, it's so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your coloring. hugs!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! I love it!!!! great details and such a sweet image... love the glittered wings!!!! thanks for playing with us a ABC Challenge
hugs