Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Beautiful bows..


Hi everyone, wow! what a lot of fab entries we have had this week, boy you do like your digi stamps!!! lol

For the next week we want to see your creations with Beautiful bows, so another nice and easy challenge. Our sponsor this week is the fabby Simon says stamp. The rest of the dt have made some gorgeous creations with stunning bows.

I have used a gorgeous whiff of joy stamp and have used my new bo bunny pad, snowfall, I love the rich chocolate and icy blues on this pad and the large 12 x 12 sheets also have glittered highlights which are just stunning.





Remember to enter my Candy Draw HERE





10 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Kat.....and I so love all your gorgeous details too hun...

have a lovely Sunday...hugs Vicky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image and the colours and the bow and flowers look fab. Truly beautiful design
Lindsay xx

Amanda R said...

I have that paper out on my desk as we speak, it really is pretty. Your coloring on this is tremendous, nicely done!

Joey said...

Stunning card Kat,gorgeous image and love the details. Joey x

Teresa said...

This is really beautiful Kat, great choice of colours here. hugs Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, how beautiful is this one! Love those colours and the image is just wonderful. Wonderful bow as well. Sarah

coops said...

gorgeous card kat.the image is so sweet and fantastic colour combo and details ;D

xx coops xx

Beate said...

Beautiful image, paper choice and card.
Hugs and smiles

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great colours, what a fab card, love the colouring, don't think I have mastered it yet!!!Love the way you embellish so well, great trace x

Mary J said...

Hello Kat! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

I lvoe this - your colouring is just stunning and that colour combo YUM!!