Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

My top 10 cards of 2011


Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful christmas and that santa was good to you.
I have had no time to craft as my little one has got a severe chest infection, bronchiolitis, and is on antibiotics and steroids, shes been very poorly the last couple of days, and tbh its been a bit scary. But hopefully shes on the mend.
I have seen loads of bloggers put on their top 10 cards of the year and i wanted to join in.
Before I show you my top 10, I would like to wish you all a wonderful happy and healthy new year.





 This was the first stamp I ever bought, and it lay in my stamp drawers untouched for about 3 years.




One of my fav cards ever, I love her pink hair!


I was so pleased to win top 5 at TOMIC with this card


This was my first ever saturated canary card, and it started a slight obsession with them! lol


Cant leave this one out as it is my favorite stamp of all time!


And yet another SC card, told you i was obsessed!


and another SC!!


First time making a white on white



Was so excited to get top 5 with this card at MDUC


I adore the sparkle on this card

Hope you like the ones Ive chosen, It was quite difficult lol!!



8 comments:

sara said...

Hi kat good choice they are all beautiful my fave is the queen of hearts sc as it was my birthday card and is still standing in my craft room I'm so glad 2011 brought me you as a lovely friend happy new year to you all
Big hugs Sara x x x x x x x x

Vicky said...

They are all so beautiful Kat...and I hope your wee one is feeling a little better now hun...

wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards kat.all so stunning ;d
i hope you little one is better soon.
wishing you a happy and healthy new year ;D

xx coops xx

Lin said...

Kat, Just wanted to apologise for not having been by earlier but Christmas sort of got in the way! I would like to welcome you to the Dream Valley team and say how very much I am looking forward to working with you.

Lin

Elly P said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Kat...I have some of the same images which I can't wait to have a go at. Have joined your site...:o)

Have a healthy and happy new year..

hugs
Elly P
x x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, gorgeous cards, all of 'em! And fully understand that SC obsession - I've got it too.

So sorry to hear your little girl isn't well, I do hope she continues to get better. Best wishes to her.

Hope 2012 is a good year for you.

Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

Wonderful cards on display here. I can't believe you kept the SK stamp for 3 years without inking it up. Or actually I think I can...happens to the best of us when we have too much of the good ol' stash. :-) Also love the pink hair (and card)...and the Wee Fairy image is adorable, I agree.

Take care,
Sandy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

All such gorgeous cards, love the purple tilda one
Lindsay xx