Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

GDT at Live and Love crafts

Good morning lovelies, I have another happy bit of news to share with you!.
I entered into the dt call for the new Live and Love crafts challenge. If you havent been over yet to see what all the fuss is about, then why not??? hmmm!!!
 If like me, you love vintage, shabby chic, and gorgeous papers then the new shop is a must for you, you can find it HERE


The Live & Love Crafts' Store

I can tell you right now, I will be a definite regular!!!

OK, well I didn't make it onto the DT :o(
The standard was so high, so a huge congrats to the two girls that did, 

WAY TO GO Becky!!!

Sandra asked me if I would like to join in with the very 1st challenge, silly question really! So here I am!

The challenge runs for a month, and starts on the 1st of each month, with a fabulous prize to be won

(think I will have to sneak in a few entries myself lol!)

The theme for this months challenge is 

NAUTICAL

So out came my tildas for this one! We are also showcasing the Maja Design papers, Life By The Sea

Here is my creation




Hope you can join in with the challenge, and make it the success it deserves to be.

Thank you so much Sandra for inviting me to join in with this wonderful launch.

entering into the following

Totally tilda - by the seaside
Deep ocean - welcome summer
bunny zoes - girls girls girls






24 comments:

Becky said...

Absolutely stunning card Kat, so many details.
Thanks Hun, I was happy when I found the shop-all of my favourites in one place, I practically squealed with delight when I was asked to join the DT
Big Hugs Bex xx

Tracey T said...

Another gorgeous card,Kat - love the way you put all the layers together. You are very naughty tho' - I went to have a look at the L&LC site and now I've GOT to spend some money!! Enjoy the school hols (we break up on Wednesday, yay!) and hope the weather gets better. Hugs, Tracey xx

Christine said...

Stunning creation Kat gorgeous colouring & design great details..pop over to Totally Tilda chall & enter this beauty..

smiles Christine x

Elin said...

Sweet sweet card, loads of details and love the way you worked a Tim Holtz dies into a softer project ;)

Keep ut the good work!
*Elin*

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card creation Kat !!I love all the little details !!
big hugs
Tina46
DT Life & Love Crafts

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Kat! Such gorgeous details :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Kat, this is gorgeous! Love your coloring and your wonderful scene. Lots of fab details! Hope you're having a great weekend! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Sue said...

WOW!! Another stunning card Kat, the image is gorgeous the way you have created the scene with all those layers is just wonderful. So much lovely detailing to look at too!

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Oh Kat this is just fabulous what a super creation. , sorry you didn't get the DT role but its nice they asked you to join in with the 1st challenge.
Your card is just gorgeous . Thank you again for my candy win I'm so thrilled.
Hugs Elaine

Susie Sugar said...

What a super creation Kathleen I love all the detail and the fab fold
Thanks for joining us girls for our "Seaside" theme @ The Totally Tilda Challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous nautical scene .. i just love those images
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is simply stunning,the detail and the scene you have created is just fantastic,sorry you did not make the DT Hun,but you sure have done,them proud with this card Hun its fantastic hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,
It's been a busy day for me, but I wanted to pop in and thank you again for guest designing for Live & Love Crafts' 1st challenge. This card has so many wonderful details, not to mention all the beautiful sea shells in the foreground! Tilda is adorable on her watchtower and you've created such harmony with the beautiful Maja Design Papers. I have featured your card on the Live & Love Crafts' Facebook Page. Thank you ever so much again for joining us - you're brilliant!

Hugs,
Sandra

Sharon said...

Oh my hat, this is a spectacular card Kathleen. Wow! I don't think I've seen a nicer one on blogland. Love it! Well done, hugs Sharon x

coops said...

fantastic card kat.your design is really stunning and gorgeous images ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A fantastic creation Kat!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww this is totally amazing and very beautiful Kathleen, the design is awesome so is Tilda, I love this so much.
hugs
Lorraine x

Rina said...

I love love love this Kat! I am not a Nautical card maker, so I really admire what you have done!

Rina

Crafteezee said...

This is fabulous Kat. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! I really love your style.Hugs Willie

Karita said...

So stunning card! I love the great scheme and gorgoeus details :)

Glad to have you with us at LLC :)

Hugs,
Karita

Mummylade said...

I love your eye for details! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and good luck in the challenge!

Ally said...

love love love this theme and this card!!! wow that's a real eyecatcher, well done, Hun!
xxx, Alessandra

Jacqui P said...

Wow totally stunning card hun! just loving all the details and the colouring is amazing!
thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at totally tilda challenge!
hugs
Jacqui P x