Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

Anything goes at Paper Sundaes,


Hi everyone, hope you have all had a fab weekend and have had plenty of time to craft. I have my Papaer sundaes dt card to share with you today. Our theme this week is a nice easy one... Anything Goes! And our lovely sponser is Michelles scrapbooking and more.

I decided to make a napkin fold card, which I had great  fun making, I found the tutorial here. This is a really fun card to make and the tutorial was fab, it even gave sizes to cut the dp to!
So without further ado, let me show my card.







Thanks for visiting and I do hope you can join us this week at Paper sundaes, I look forward to visiting you to see your fab creations.
Remember to pop over to see the rest of the design teams amazing creations
xx

entering the following challenges,

mduc - fancy folds
hanna and friends - anything goes
SImon says stamp - dies or punches ( ive used a martha stewart PATP)

18 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW your card looks fab!
I don't think I would have the patience.
It's a work of art.
Love, Mel. xx

Amanda R said...

Love that folded card and your papers are just lovely!

Judie said...

Hi Kat,
What a lovely card, love all the detail and the papers are beautiful.
Happy Sunday
Judie

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card! Such an amazing shape and I love the doily edging, so pretty! x

sara said...

stunning kat another card style ive been meaning to have a go at !! love that maggie i dont have her but i need her !!!! gorgeous colours too
hugs sara xx

Vicky said...

Wow...this is gorgeous Kat...so loving the fold hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, WOW that is just so pretty and totally gorgeous. Love the folds and the image is so cute. Sarah

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning really amazing detail must have taken you ages hugs cherylxxxxx

coops said...

fantastic card kat.your colours and design are beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lori said...

Wow beautiful job with this gorgeous creation, I love all the folds and the beautiful papers. I'm too afraid to try this it looks so difficult! Stunning and thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week!

Kimba-Slydog said...

This so wonderful!!! Wow!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Miss StampAlot said...

Hi Kat =) Hope you ar doing fine. This is a stunning pice of art.

Want you to wisit my blog, in my latest post there is something wery special thet i think you ar going to be happy about <3

Hugs Marielle J

Christine said...

Very very pretty explosion card!! Love the soft vintage colors and papers that you used. Lovely work!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Lotta said...

Beautiful card and fun folding! Love that stamp! Hugs Sandra

Anonymous said...

wow, wonderfull card, fab fold and soooo pretty
Lindsay xx

Faye said...

Oooh, I'm getting palpitations just looking at all the folds on this! Brilliant and luuurving the pinkness. xxx

Teresa said...

This is so beautiful, I love the punch set you've used I must look out for that one, I bought some doilies from ebay like that but much nicer to have your own punches, I love how you've done the corners, really pretty, thanks for your comments on my blog
hugs Teresa xx

Debbie Pamment said...

I've never tried a napkin fold card myself but after seeing this beauty I am inspired to give it a go! FABULOUS job!
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx