Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Use punches and/or diecuts at Anything goes...



Good morning blogland! well its Tuesday and its time for a new challenge over at Anything goes.

Before I share my dt card can I just say WOW!! we had so many entries these last two weeks, you are such a creative bunch out there. Its been amazing!!
Thank you all so much for joining in the fun, I hope you will join us again for this challenge which is to use punches and/or die cuts, and I know how much we all love those!! lol

Ive used one of the ever so cute Nellie Snellen stamps, this was just a joy to colour, I love it. And I have used a bo bunny paper pad which is just delish,
heres my card,





I think ive used about 4 different punches and dies on this card. I had seen Debbie Dolphin using the Tim Holtz die on the edges of one of her cards the other week and before you could say ' 'snowflake die' I had it ordered, I just love it!

Card recipe;
Image - Christmas time 'take a present'
papers - Bo bunny Father christmas collection
dies and punches - tim holtz on the edge 'snow flurries', Martha stewart frond branch, Spellbinders fleur de lis squares and a whimsy ticket die
medium - promarkers
flowers from stash

You can buy the stamp and papers over at Craft Barn, Lynne has been getting loads of new goodies in, so remember to pop over and have a look, if you cant see what you are after just give her a call, she will be more than happy to help

I cant wait to see your creations
xx

Oh and remember to pop over to see the reast of the DT's amazing designs

12 comments:

sara said...

morning kat thats a very gorrrrrjuss card !!! love that image so sweet and fabby snowflakes x
hugs sara x x x

cheryl said...

oh kat this is just stunning the detail on this is just amazing hun really beautiful image hugs cherylxxxxx

Christine said...

What a beautiful card, Kat! I love that stamp, and all those flowers!

Judie said...

Beautiful Kat, love that image and the coloring is great. TFS
Happy Tuesday

Judie

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Kat....

big hugs Vicky xx

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kat, wonderful card, I love all the die cuts and punches you have used and it looks so beautiful
Hugs
Tamar a

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful, love the snowflakes and the papers you have used
Lindsay xx

coops said...

stunning card kat,the image and colours are stunning and i love the gorgeous snowflake edges ;D

xx coops xx

Steph said...

Oh wow, I just love this! It's Christmas overload- so so gorgeous!! x

Sharon said...

Hi Kat honey, your card is absolutely beautiful. Just love this one. Looks very Christmassy... hugs Sharon xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, gorgeous card - love the way you've edged it! Just stunning. The colour combo is wonderful as well. Sarah P.S. Keep a watch out for the Postie - little something winging it's way to you. Sarah

Annette said...

Good choise of image ;o) I really love this and your coloring is fabulous. I agree with you the snowflake die are wonderful.
Hugs Annette