Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

winner of mini prize


Sorry I am soooo late with this, but the winner of the mini prize from the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog Autumn blog hop was......

Sandra H

Congratulations sweetie, if you would like to get in touch with me I will arrange your prize.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and to all of you who also became followers of my blog after finding me due to the hop, its very much appreciated.

I will be back in the morning with a new challenge over at Divas by Design.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Kat, Thank you for picking me as your winner l had my prize hand delivered and l am so pleased with the ribbons and charms they are absolutely gorgeous, brilliant blog hop and l throughly enjoyed taking part thank you so very much !!xx