Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

Inspiration post at Saturated Canary

Running very late with this, I apologise. I have had the flu, and its been dragging on for the last three weeks! I am finally starting to get back on track, thank goodness!

So, here is my inspiration post for Saturated canary, I have used the beautiful new 'Sara', I love her, she is fantastic to colour.

I have made another shabby chic inspired frame and I love how these turn out.

Here she is,

Hope you like it, have a wonderful weekend xxx

Hugs

Kat xx

 

3 comments:

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Wow Kat - just discovered your blog and your work amazing.


I am your new follower

Caz

coops said...

so stunning kat.really beautiful design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

This is so beautiful Kat, your work is always so stunning!!.. I often think about you, hope all is going well...
Hugs,
Marjorie xx