Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Anything goes at MDUC

Hi lovelies, I am a bit late with this post but I am still having problems with blogger. I have tried all the hints and tips that everyone suggested but it still deletes my pictures and my posts, or it wont let me write a post. The only way I can post is by using the blogsy app on my ipad, but unfortunately I havent figured out how to link stuff yet so please bare with me.

Ok info session over, I have a magnolia card to share, shock horror!! Lol The wonderful team at MDUC have decided that this will be our last challenge for the year so I decided to join in.

I have used an older tilda stamp for this card, as I have a soft spot for so many of them.

Here is my card, I hope you like it and join in with our Anything Goes challenge, and we will see you all fresh and raring to go in the new year.


Hugs

Kat xxx

 

3 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh so adorable! I love the bobbles, so cute!

I hope your problems with Mr Blogger are resolved soon. He can be a bit of a pain, can't he? good luck!

love Mags B x

caroline said...

Just adorable kat as always. I just adore your cards and coloring and miss all the wonderful dt posts you used to do. Here,s wishing you a good Christmas and hope 2014 will be a much better year for you with your health.
hugs always
Caroline x

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.adorable tilda and your details and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx