Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Inspiration post for Saturated canary

Good morning, its my turn for a post over at Saturated Canary blog.

Its been a bit mental here and its only going to get busier! March is one crazy mad month for me, all starting with a special birthday on Saturday. I really do not feel like I am 40, in my head I am still that mad daft 21 year old! Lol

Anyway enough of birthdays etc, I have a card to share. I have used the beautiful Sara on my card. I have coloured her with copics and prisma pencils. The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl as are the ribbons. The lace is from ebay, I dont know where the papers are from as they were out of my scrap box. The bingo ticket, clock, ticket stub and clip are all Tim Holtz.

Before I leave, can I ask for some advice, does anyone know how to 'unfollow' a blog? Blogger seems to have changed its settings and the simple option is no longer there. I have several blogs that I wish to unfollow and I no longer wish to see them in my blog list.

Have a great day

Hugs

Kat xx

 

No comments: