Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2012

too cute monsters and another! saturated canary card


Wow what a gorgeous day it was yesterday, as I am writing this at midnight just before I head to bed I dont know what it will be like today but the forecast is good ;o)
how long will it last though?? that is the question? I have been told that june is meant to be a good month but we are not in june yet so who knows.
I have a saturated canary card to share but first, 
I love taking my pictures on Meghans camera as I keep coming across great pictures of Alex and Maya, so here are a couple that she took last week,




They are so alike in looks but oh so different in nature! talk about chalk and cheese! lol

So let me share my Saturated canary card with you, Have you been over to the new shop yet?? (link HERE) oooh its fab I love it, I especially love the fact that you get the images instantly in an email now, Makes me a very happy bunny, (no patience what so ever!!). I bought a couple of new ones as soon as the shop opened, they are just waiting to be coloured in ;o)
I have used the cute Wendy, with her ever so sweet puppy, just look at those adorable eyes!




Okay Im off to bed now, starting to struggle to type! I will pop back on later and link up for some challenges. 




17 comments:

Berry said...

Totally stunning Kat! Love this pretty card and mmm the shop looks so fab! Those pictures are too cute too hugs rebekah xx

Tracey said...

This card is beautiful. I love the image, the colours & flowers. Very pretty.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

SUCH A SWEET CARD, LOVE THE PAPERS.
HUGS
CHRIS XXX

Lisa Jane said...

oh your card is beautiful... as are your fabulous children
Lisa x

Catherine said...

This is stunning, love all the pretty pinks...

Marjorie said...

Oh hun this is just gorgeous, Stunning colouring and beautiful embellishments..I just love that puppy lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

coops said...

so beautiful kat.gorgeous pretty colours and details and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous Kat!! Love the papers xx

Christina C. said...

G-A-S-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore this image and you did a phenomenal job coloring and showcasing her! Such luscious details....OMG!!!!
This is AMAZING!!!!

Christina C. said...

P.S. OMG....almost forgot! The kiddos are so cute and, yes, they really do look alike! Thanks for sharing!

angelwhispers said...

What lovely pictures of the little ones Kat they look like butter wouldn't melt!! lol

Just adore your saturated canary image and such beautiful colouring as always with awesome detail! Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

omg stuunning! What a fab, girly card! Your colouring is beautiful.

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Kathleen this is out of this world beautiful, I am in love with this creation so much, the colours, embellishments, design and that image are breathtaking. Excellent card and your two little 'monster' look more like beautiful angels, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Oh Kat, your kiddies are gorgeous, thanks for sharing and you are churning out one delightful card after the other. Fabulous work honey. I am loving your style. This is a gorgeous one! hugs Sharon

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, such a gorgeous card - love your colour choice and your embellies are just wonderful. That lace, ooooh!

The SC image and your colouring - perfect combo.

Gorgeous kiddies as well, wonderful pictures and they certainly do look alike.

Sarah

loulou said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love how you have arranged the flowers and pearls - beautiful.
Linda

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! This card is stunning. I love your blog and your other beautiful creations. They are all truly inspirational.Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie