Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Things with wings at Paper Sundaes


Afternoon everyone, I will keep this post short as I have 3 dt cards to share with you today. This is the second one. Its a new challenge over at Paper Sundaes, where we are sponsored this week by Stamp and Create
We would like to see your creations with the theme,
Things with Wings
So a nice and easy one this week, cause we all know how popular fairies are!

Here is my card, I used my all time favourite stamp, Silver Fairy, by silvia Zet for Whimsy.

It just goes to show how often I use this stamp when Meghan saw the coloured image on my desk and pipes up 'how many times are you going to colour that in?' to which i replied,'as many as I want!'
So much for keeping the post short, Im waffling!!
Ok I'll shut up and show you my card :-)




Card Recipe
image - silver fairy from whimsy
dp - gorgeous stunning Maja vintage summer
                                                              flowers - woc
postmark stamp - portobello road set
dies - memory box
charm, ticket and lace all from stash


2 sisters challenge - make it girlie
sweet stampin - flower power
deep ocean - to a special lady
card makin mamas - may flowers


19 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

This is stunning Kat! Wow, words cannot describe how much I love this card! You are one talented lady! Hugs. Laura x

Jayne A said...

Stunning card Kat.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw this is lovely! I love how you have coloured her wings! What a pretty card! Judy x

Ally said...

she's a beauty that needs to be coloured in many many times :o) A wonderful card, Sweetie!
Hugs, Alessandra

catherine said...

So lovely and again great use of colour. You keep colouring this one in as you do it so well
x catherine

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kat, love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Jane said...

Ooooo this is gorgeous!!x

Christina C. said...

What an incredible work of art! Your coloring of this adorable image is spectacular!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Kathleen this is breathtaking, wow, outstanding design work, excellent choice of colours and embellishments, that image is out of this world beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

melsanford said...

This is so pretty! love the memory box dies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

sara said...

sooooo pretty kat love this image too dont think ive coloured her anywhere near as many times as you tho !! loving the sparkle on her wings thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x x x

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card, I can see why you love that image!
Helen x

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Kat. I love the soft pinks.
This stamp is so sweet. I have resisted buying it for some time, but know my willpower can't last much longer :)

Hugs, Janine xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, another gorgeous creation - I think that if I had this image I would colour it loads as well and if I could colour like you, I'd colour it every day!

Love the sparkle on her wings and your dies are fab.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin as well.

Sarah

Tracey T said...

Wow, Kat, this is amazing! Her wings are just beautiful! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Tracey xx

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

Hugs, Franz.

Janneke said...

What a amazing card Kat ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh this is beautiful! Soft, feminine and very delicate! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, fantastic card, love the image it's so cute and your colouring is amazing. The papers, embellishments and flowers are fab. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x