Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Anything goes at the Paper shelter

Morning lovelies. well this is a bit of a sad post for me as its my last one for The Paper Shelter. I have so much fun on this team, Veronica and Pedro are a delight to work for and are so lovely, also Shirley and Marie, thank you for asking me to join the team. Many many thanks to everyone on the teams, I am going to miss you all.

So anyway lets get onto this weeks challenge, which is the ever so popular 

ANYTHING GOES

Remember we have a dt call on at the moment too, if you click on the dt call badge on my side bar it will take you to all the deets.
I have chosen to use gothic and modern.
I really wanted to give her red hair so that kinda set the theme for my card, its a bit brighter and not my usual colours but I like it.





9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kat, I keep forgetting that its also your last post with us, your not the only one whos going to miss being part of the DT we are definitely going to miss you, your work is just stunning and this card is so beautiful.
Thank you so much for coming along with us and I hope that your future brings you lots of lovely surprises and enjoyment, and again thank you for being part of my team. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Kat, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully - especially love her hair!!

Hugs Sue

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Love this image and your fab coloring. hugs, Helena

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kat, beautiful colours!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Kathleen I am so sorry that you are leaving the DT you will be missed your work is always such an inspiration to me and I am sure many, many other crafters, I am not going to say goodbye as I will be here regularly to see your amazing creations. This one is stunning I think this image cries out for something different and the colours you have chosen are perfect, wonderful card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is the cutest Kat! Loving the fun colours and she is so funky :)

May said...

What a Gorgeous Card.. fabulous colours & design... love that cute image so cute...your colouring is fab... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

coops said...

wow this is stunning kat.i love the image and fantastic colours and design :D

xx coops xx