Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Anything goes at Divas


Me again, twice in 1 morning sorry!! lol

If you are looking for my Paper shelter post scroll down :o)

Ok this time I have my dt card for Divas by Design

And funnily enough its another 

ANYTHING GOES!

Hehehe, twice in one morning! dontcha just love anything goes??

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Crafts and Me. I bought this stamp from them back at the start of the year , I am blaming Sara for this one!!,(its ok she wont know, she hasnt got internet access at the moment! lol). She introduced me to these stamps by Sara Burrier, and although I bought it ages ago, I had never inked it as I was very anxious about colouring it in, its a bit more detailed and smaller than my normal. But when I saw the theme for this challenge and who the sponsor was then I thought this was the perfect chance to have a go. So here is my card,



card recipe

papers - mme
lace, rose ribbon and charm - all ebay
flowers - Woc and creative treasures
butterfly die - tim holtz on the edge



24 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a lovely card...fab image and colouring.xxx

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Tracey T said...

Wow, Kat, this is fab! My favourite papers (should have bought more) and a beautiful image - a bit different for you but still utterly gorgeous. And I NEED that lace! Hugs, Tracey xx

Berry said...

This is utterly stunning kat what a beautiful image and your colouring is just superb! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Kat. I LOVE the image and the colours and detailing are totally gorgeous

Hugs Sue

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow! This is truly stunning!!! Love how you coloured this gorgeous stamp. Wonderful job! Hugs...Mona

Marilyn said...

Wow.. this is spectacular! What a stunning image, fabulous colouring and layout. Truly so pretty Kat!

Flowergirl said...

Wow! This is stunning! Totally gorgeous x
Pinterest is very addictive isn't it!
I'm not so bad now, but when I first started, I couldn't stop! You've done loads already! I'm following your boards now too x
Wendy x

Kim said...

stunning card and just love that image - gorgeous!
Kim x

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG spectacular colorizatin and flowers,,Thanks for your comments at Lisa blog about my Child Garden of Verses picts. So you can choose one of the 8 different on the collection and ask me your favorite for free.

Lisa Jane said...

oh that's so pretty .. beautiful embellishments
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! Beautiful colors! Hugs Willie

Margreet said...

Awesome card, Kat...great colouring and fab details!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Stunning Kat, beautifully coloured!
Helen x

Christina C. said...

Spectacular image, coloring and design!
Looooooooooove the lace!!!

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Kat, gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully.
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kathleen please don't ever apologise for posting twice in one day, your work is always such a pleasure and delight to see, and this one proves my point it is breathtakingly beautiful, wow, that image as well as the design and embellishments look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh love this Kat! Absolutely amazing! Great layout and all of the embellies are perfect :D

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my goodness Kat! Glorious, glorious range of pink hues here. Your shading is phenominal and this card is stunning, truly! :)

May said...

Fabulous Card..Love this stamp your colouring is perfect... great design & colour!! Beautiful detail.. simply Gorgeous.. Hugs May x x x

Sharon said...

Oh wow Kat, this is absolutely fabulous dear. Just love it! hugs Sharon x

coops said...

oh wow this is incredible kat.totally stunning image and really beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

How beautiful Kat what a stunning image and card well done Hugs Elaine

Vicki Fraser said...

This is soooo beautiful. I love the butterflies and the image, and everything :)