Followers

Thursday 23 June 2011

Japanese Tilda and Take That!...

Good afternoon bloggers, sorry I've been missing for a few days. I did try to get this post on yesterday but mr blogger was playing up and wouldnt let me upload any pics of my cards!
I'm feeling a bit worse for wear today as I was at Take That last night at Hampden, how can group of men manage to turn a grown woman like myself into gibbering, screaming wreck!LOL!! Its just as well this is being typed because I've lost my voice and can only squeak! Let me tell you my hubby is disgraced by me and he wasnt even there with me! I went with Meghan and we had a great time even though the heavens opened just as they came on stage.

Enough of that now lets get onto todays card, I've coloured in Japanese tilda for this one and shock horror I didnt use first edition papers!!LOL!!



Ive went for the shabby chic look again and Im much happier with it this time.
The papers are from a papermania pad I forget its name, you cant really see it very well but it seemed to fit the bill being quite japanesey (is that a word? ah well is for now). Ive also added a piece of lace which I bought off ebay, the postcard stamp is LOTV.



Flowers are again rolled by myself using kraft cardstock, I also used the cardstock for the lace borders, made with a MS punch.



Loved colouring Tilda in, as usual Ive used prisma pencils blended with sansodor.


Ive then distressed all the edges with tim holtz picket fence crackle paint.

Right well Im off to put my feet up again, Im really getting to old to behave like this.
(Big hugs to Sara, I got my package today, Thank you sweetie xx)
This card will be on sale later on ebay for anyone whos interested.

Love and Hugs
Kat
xx

2 comments:

sara said...

beautiful kat gorgeous colours,love your rolled flowers, whats that stamp around tilda ?
sounds like you had a fun girlie night out with your daughter ,glad you got package ok
hugs sara x x x

Cor* said...

This is totally Bee-Yoot-iful! Great distressing & flourishes! Wonderful coloring! Sara intrigued me by saying you just started your blog.....had to come check out the goods!! I am Definitely NOT disappointed at all! Hello, from your neweest follower.

PS- my heart breaks for you about your son. I have a girl that just turned 10 and am not sure what I would do if anything happened to her! You are strong and a true inspiration!