Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

Lets Celebrate!


Hi everyone, Well are you all organized? I am so not ready, between Maya's birthday on christmas eve then christmas I am running around like a headless chicken, do you know how hard it is to get a birthday cake at christmas? I am off to try again tomorrow, wish me luck! lol

Right, lets get onto the new challenge over at Paper sundaes, which will last for two weeks this time as we are having a break for the holidays. We are sponsored this time by Stamp and create. So whats the challenge? well we want to see your celebration cards. This can be anything from christmas to new baby. I have used one of my new tildas from my stamp club. I am loving these stamps they are just so cute. I have set a challenge for myself though, I am not allowed to buy any more from the new collection till i have used every stamp from the club set. So I am going to have to sit on my hands and hide the credit card till I use all the stamps.

Wonder If I have the willpower?!!!

Anyway heres my celebrate card,






Card Recipe
Image - tilda from new collection
Papers - authentique uncommon
vintage seam binding from ebay
doily die cut was a freebie
flowers - woc
sentiment - computor generated.

4 comments:

sara said...

im sorry kat ..willpower ..what is that ???? really cute card love that bow id forgotten i have some of that seam binding ooops !!!
big hugs sara x x x x x

coops said...

so stunning kat,your colours and details are beautiful and i love the pretty image and fab lush bow :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so stunning kat,your colours and details are beautiful and i love the pretty image and fab lush bow :D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

This is stunning hun, love the papers and that ribbon bow is gorgeous, and what a sweet image!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family Kat..hope you have a fabulous time :)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx