Followers

Friday 20 January 2012

Paper shelter DT call

Morning everyone, this is going to short and sweet as I cant sit for long at my computer due the pain of my sore back. Thank you all for your lovely comments and get well wishes, they are all very much appreciated, xx
I am so glad I got this card made the other night as I havent been able to make cards as I just cannot sit at my desk, I made this for the DT call over at The Paper Shelter. I love their images and will be buying lots more as this little lady was a dream to colour. I seem to have a thing about colouring hair, so it made sense to use Rapunzel.




Entering the Design team call at The Paper Shelter.




15 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is stunning your colouring is just amazing hugs Cherylxxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow this is beautiful! Fantastic colouring...what a gorgeous image. Great job! :)

Donelda said...

wow, wow, wow - what a great job of colouring you've done!! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, a gorgeous card - and wonderful colouring. Her hair is superb!

Sorry to hear your back is still playing you up, hope hubby is taking good care of you!

Sarah

nnalorac said...

Very pretty card Kat, love your colouring. In the same boat at the mo so every sympathy. Carolxx

Joey said...

Kat its gorgeous! your colouring is stunning. Joey x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Kat, a beautiful card and I love her hair. Hope your back is better soon!
Clairex

catherine said...

Such a beautiful card and just love the colouring. Hope you feel some relief from your back soon and enjoy your weekend
x catherine

coops said...

stunning card kat.i really love your papers and design and the image is gorgeous, love how you have coloured her hair. :D

xx coops xx

sara said...

how did i miss this one kat !!! beautiful colouring she is a real sweetie isnt she i see what you mean about the hair gorgeous card fingers crossed for the dt call
big hugs sara x x x x x x

Tracey Manderson said...

gorgeous Kat! I love the hair, what did you use?Copics?? which colours??? Thanks for joining us at TPS and good luck with the DT call.
Hugs
Tracey

Marjorie said...

Hi hun, This is just stunning love how you have coloured her hair..beautiful..good luck with the DT call:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Ally said...

coloured to perfection, Sweetie! Hope they will take you in the team! You'd deserve it!
Get weel soon, Hunni, take care!
Hugs, Alessandra

Julie said...

What fab card - your colouring is simply stunning! Good luck with the DT call! x

AN said...

Oih--miten kaunis--tykkään <3