Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tags for christmas

Morning everyone, Im running a bit late with this post as my two youngest kids have horrible colds, and are feeling very sorry for themselves, so only cuddles from mummy are making them feel better.
This is a very quick post to say its time for a new challenge over at Anything Goes, so for the next two weeks we want to see anything but a card.  I have chosen to make a tag 'a la Tim' Of course I have added my fav flowers to the tag and also little red apples that I got from a decorative sprig thing I bought from asda for 38p! Oh how I love a bargain. The holly leaves are from that too.




Oh and before you think I have suddenly got very creative and great at taking pictures, I had nothing to do with theses, it was Meghan. She is taking a higher course on photography and she is a natural at it.

Tag Recipe
tag - WH smith
noel - tim holtz
flowers - woc
leaves and apple - asda
pinecone -tim holtz

Ok I am off to dish out more cuddles, mixed with tissues, calpol and cough medicine! lol
Whats the bet I will catch it for Christmas?
xx


13 comments:

sara said...

love it kat so wishing i had got that noel die !! big pat on the back for meghan fabbie pics hope the little ones feel better soon we have colds here too there is no end to it is there
big hugs sara x x x

Lia said...

This is a lovely tag, Kathleen!
Everybody I know has also a cold, perhaps of the horrible wether here in Holland??
Hugs, Lia

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant,love love your work always so detailed too hope you feel,better soon hun hugs cherylxxxx

Becky said...

Fab tag, love that 'Noel' die.
Becky x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, great tags. Love the sparkle! Meghan takes great pictures, they are very artistic.

Hope the littles feel better soon and you don't catch it!

Sarah

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hope they feel better soon.
Beautiful work.
Chris x

Sharon said...

Your tags are beautiful honey. Hope all the sick ones get better soon. hugs Sharon xx

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous kat.really classy and elegant.i hope you little ones feel lots better soon.

xx coops xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Love that I have die envy!!fab, poor you, your house sounds like ours I think we are keeping calpol in business!!hope theyvare better soon, hugs trace x

Christine said...

Fantastic tag, Kat! Hope the kiddos feel better, and that you can dodge that cold! My trick when my kids are sick is to eat lots of apples and oranges, the natural vitamin C seems to ward it off pretty good.

Steph said...

Such a gorgeous make with fabulous colours and decorative bits!! Hope you're all feeling better soon x

Teresa said...

Hi Kat, love your christmas tag, it looks beautiful.
'Merry Christmas' luv & hugs Teresa xx

Doreen said...

Love your tag,gorgeous colours.xxx