Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

Things with wings.....

Hi lovelies, how are all this sunday? Is it just me or does the weekend go by far too quickly?? 
Well we are just about to head into the last week of school here, so its a busy one with prize givings (Meghan, I will share all on Wednesday!!) trips, Meghan also, shes going too alton towers for the day. Graduations, this ones is Alex's, from nursery to school! and there are numerous little things in between. So a busy week to be had by all me thinks!

Righto, I have my Dt card for Dream Valley to share today, and we want to see your creations with the theme 

THINGS WITH WINGS

So a nice and easy one as we all love our fairies and butterflies now, dont we?

I have used a Tilda from the fairy tale collection, Fairy Tale Tilda, and yet again I have gone for bright summery colours. I seem to be enjoying these at the moment.





card Recipe

image - fairy tale tilda
flowers - woc and creative treasures (HERE)
lace - stash
the gorgeous heart ribbon - creative treasures (HERE)
dies - magnolia
papers - bo bunny, ambrosia
charm - stash


entering into the following
2 sisters - anything goes
allsorts - any die will do
paperplay - use a die
bunny zoes - girls girls girls
crafts and me - anything goes
deep ocean - welcome summer




18 comments:

MagsB said...

Gorgeous! What fabulous colouring on that cute Tilda! This is such a beautiful card.

love Mags B x

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours and embellishments are all soooo pretty


Sue

Ally said...

it's delish!! Pleasure for my eyes...really lovely, this is my very first Tilda and I still loe her so much! Great job, Hunni!
xoxo, Alessandra

Maria Therese said...

So pretty card ♥♥

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, so pretty! Love your previous ones too, just catching up!
Helen x

Christina C. said...

So gorgeous! Beautiful Tilda, colored and showcased to perfection. Love the stunning details on this beauty!

Judie said...

Oh Kat, such a delightful card, Tilda looks great and colored beautifully, great embellishments. Super work.

Hugs
Judie

coops said...

so stunning kat.gorgeous pretty tilda and i love your colours and details :D
i live a few miles away from alton towers :D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Wow hunnie, you have such a busy life but still manage to create the most amazing cards..you are an inspiration !! This is just beautiful!
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kathleen, wow what a gorgeous card I love your colouring and your fabulous papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card and a gorgeous image , fantastic work Kat well done Hugs Elaine

coldwaters2 said...

I am so in love with this wonderful card Kathleen, my first love in stamps is Tilda so this brings me an extra bit of delight, this is simply breathtaking.
Hugs
Lorraine x

brenda said...

A really gorgeous creation Kat and I can see you have paid so much attention to all the tiny details.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

caroline said...

stunning work as always Kat, gorgeous and vibrant, excellent

caroline w x

Fleur said...

I love your card, it's so very pretty
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Julie's Blog said...

Gorgeous Kat ... This has to be one of my all time favourite "oldie but goodie" Mganolia stamps ... So pretty. Julie :D

Maria Therese said...

Just popping back to thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts!

Tracey said...

Wow Kat!! This is awesome! Love the image and how you coloured it. The butterfly and lace are beautiful touches.
Hugs