Followers

Saturday 23 June 2012

decorate a bag...


Hi everyone, I hope all of you based in England, Wales and southern Scotland are ok and have not been washed away. It has been pretty wet here the last 2 days, especially yesterday, I have never seen rain fall so fast and be so much in such a short period of time, add to that thunder and lightning, 2 scared young kids and a howling westie, I had a fun afternoon yesterday!!
I want my summer back!!!!!!

Ok, I have my 3rd MDUC GDT card to share with you, except its not a card, (DUH, Kat !!!) its a gift bag!! lol

 The challenge is to decorate a paper/gift bag.

I had a large kraft bag hanging in my cupboard, left over from christmas so I decided to use that. I have used one of my all time favourite magnolia stamps, loving bridal couple. I just adore this stamp, it is my go to when I have a wedding card or have a gift to make.

I have used pion papers and magnolia dies and lots of seam binding, charms and lace




A big warm welcome to all my new followers, thank you so much for becoming a follower and for all the fab kind comments you have been leaving for me, they are very much appreciated.

Entering into the following challenge
Simply Magnolia - summer blooms and design team call

18 comments:

Ea Christiansen said...

Gorgeous - would be more than happe to get a present in that bag. A bag to keep :o)

angelwhispers said...

Wow I love it!!!! The colours are just superb and loving the detail just gorgeous Kat who wouldn't love this! Chanelle xx

Janine said...

Gorgeous creation Kat. Love the soft peachy tones and all the detail - it's beautiful.
Hugs, Janine xx

Judie said...

Oh how sweet Kat. Wonderful gift bag and oh so cute image. Super embellishments, great gift in of it self.
Happy weekend

Jennifer M. said...

It turned out so pretty! :)

Jen

Louise said...

Hi Kat!
Wowsers! It is soooo beautiful!
Your GDT work blow me away :) Amazing color scheme for a wedding, loads of gorgeous romantic and really scrummy details - like that seam binding :) And..of course the cute couple is way beautiful too :) awesome coloring :)

Big hugs

Shilpi Gupta said...

So beautiful....

Pamela said...

Gorgeous creation Kat, beautiful image and just love the colour combo.

Pam x

Sue said...

this is so beautiful. I love the colours and all the yummy detailing

sue

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful bag ♥♥

kunda said...

WOW!!! superbly decorated:)
Overall luk is awesome:)
Kat, anybody will LOVE 2 get a lovely gift in it...;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kat! So gorgeous Hugs Willie

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so soft and pretty
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooooh this is just stunning Kat! Love all of those heart dies * sigh* hehe. The layout is just so pretty and I can't believe you can make a bag look this amazing! :D

coops said...

wow this is fantastic kat.so beautiful and pretty :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Stunning bag what a fabulous image and that soft peach colour is beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

caroline said...

wow never mind the present just give me the bag, it is a gorgeous keepsake, just so pretty the peach and the lace not to mention the amazing job you have made of the couple.
we have had loads of rain as well in the wet and dreary north east, we had a bit of sunshine today but the it started to rain again.

caroline x

Tracey said...

Wow Kat!! This is utterly gorgeous! I love the papers and that image is so sweet. The flowers are perfect choices for the colour scheme; it all just works so perfectly together.
Hugs