Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

first go at merging images...



Morning Lovelies, oooh get me!! I have been having a go at merging digi images to create a scene, there were a few tears and a glass of wine needed but I got there in the end thanks to the gorgeous Debbie P with her tutorials which can be found here and here. Thank you hunni, it all made sense in the end!
I have used a gorgeous image from Saturated canary called Country Mama and the rainbow meadow background from Make it crafty.
I have made this into a cute wall hanging.

Sorry about the pictures it is just so dull here I cannot find a decent place to get a bright picture.




copics used,
skin - E11, E00, E000, R30
hair - E53, E29, E18, E25
jeans - B95, B93, B91
grass - YG23, YG63
cart - R27, R24, R22
sky - flexmarker (glacier blue) and B91
Papers - maja designs
lace, ribbon, - all stash
flowers - woc
butterflies - hobbycraft

10 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Awesome coloring, Kat. I love it!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the way you have merged the images and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Loopylou. said...

Just gorgeous Kat!! I love it!!
hugs Lou xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Kat this is stunning. Xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

what a great job kat!! i love hwoyou have merged these....gorgeous colouring and such beautiful embellies as always :)

Lorraine said...

Your scene looks fabulous and your colouring is gorgeous .Love it!
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.your scene is stunning and fantastic rainbow colours :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Kat! Wow, wow, wow! x

Jenny said...

Oh fab job hun. Such a great job colouring too. So pretty :) Jen xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,you did a great job! I really love it and the colours are so bright! Gorgeous! Hugs Willie