Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

make it crafty freebie....

hi lovelies, well I firstly have to apologise for the lack of posts here on my blog, it has been a bit all over the place here at the moment.

Maya had her bowel biopsy last Friday, she did so well and woke up from the anaesthetic and had 2 slice of toast, 2 biscuits and a tub of ice-cream, while all the other kids there were being sick or crying and really upset, she just gave everyone her big smile and was fine!! We need to wait around 10 to 14 days for the results.


Then I managed to get food poisoning from prawns on Friday night and spent all day Saturday being very, very ill, all day in bed on Sunday too. It took me till Tuesday to finally eat a meal! It has put me off prawns for life now!


So I have finally managed to get some colouring done at last, the gorgeous image I have used is going to be a freebie from Zoe at Make it crafty. She will be free on Friday (today) for just 24 hours on the Make it Crafty fan page on Facebook. So make sure you don't miss out!!!








6 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow this is simply stunning love it and can't wait for the freebie hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for share, really.

Lorraine said...

It sounds like your daughter is one very brave little lady. I hope the results show good news.

Your card is gorgeous. The image looks fab and I love the colours and layout.
Lorraine x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Kat

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW Kat, THis is stnnning!! Love the peach color..
hugs, Janiel

Jenny said...

Stunning! love the colours you have given her and the awesome card you created around her <3 Jen xx