Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

pink hair!....

No not me! lol, although I wish I had the courage! 

Evening lovelies, bit late I know, but I finished colouring this cutie pie in a couple of hours ago and I decided that instead of adding her to my ever increasing pile of coloured images I wanted to make her into a card, or a tag to be exact. 

I will just share my card and head off to bed as I am tired and my left eye is all swollen and puffy cause due to all the scratching I have been doing due to my hayfever I now have a stye on my upper eyelid! I am really not having much luck at the moment am I?

so here she is, my card, not the stye! lol



entering into the following

Saturated canary - hair thats different





11 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Kat! Your colouring is fabulous and the pink hair is beautiful! Thank you for showing your lovely creation and not your stye! lol...Nancy :o)

Loopylou. said...

swoony yummy gorgouesness Kat!!!
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

downrightcrafty said...

she looked great on her own just coloured up but looks fabulous on your creation great colour combo and so soft in the pastels too
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Stunning tag Kat. The image looks fab and I love her pink hair.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning tag Kat, love the image and your design.
Poor you, stys are nasty things, hope it clears up soon, kate x

Sharon said...

Hi Kat.
I found your blog from my Facebook page as I am member of the Inky Chicks page. Your cards are stunning and I have loved having a browse round your blog. Love your craft room and what a wonderful poem for your dear Charlie. I am a follower now so that I can come back.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

oh wow this is fabulous kat.your colouring is amazing and I love all your pretty details and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Truly stunning creation, Kat! So beautifully coloured and embellished!
xx

Berry said...

This is stunning sweetie I just love the colour choices here! Thanks for playing with us at SC hugs Rebekah xx

Ribbon Girl said...

oh Kat your card is gorgeous!! Mary x

wizzo said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours, simply stunning xxx